Best 22 from each team (that I have seen)

Remove this Banner Ad

SouthSwans

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2005
Glen Iris, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bushrangers, Liverpool, Celtics
a2a4yhu9.jpg

ugujahyb.jpg

5ygyzeva.jpg

7ubeja4u.jpg

aryhujyr.jpg

ugypu3eq.jpg

y2u3asan.jpg

eme7a4uz.jpg

ra3ysavu.jpg

pury2y7a.jpg

avy3egug.jpg

2eqy8u3e.jpg

2u6e5y7u.jpg

byna9ypu.jpg

e7abavaj.jpg

dapedusy.jpg

I started watching footy around 1995-96.

Fair effort SouthSwans

You could probably argue that Ottens would be eligible for Richmond's best 22 as well. :p

Throw him forward with Richo, Riewoldt and Brown (pre leg break) and that's a handy set of forwards.

I'd probably have to go with Brisbane overall as the toughest. Just strong everywhere on the ground.

While people would probably feel they could argue with lots of them, you have done really well at getting so many teams that aren't your own looking so good.

Just looking at WCE, I thought Sumich and Brennan would have made it, but perhaps they were at their peaks before you started watching.

Great effort, wold have taken some time. Whilst I'm not trying to create an argument, I personally would have cox rucking over nic nat as he has been our best ruckman, and then sumich forward, I love nic but hard to put him into an all star tea just yet. Also woosha should be moved back in place of waters, and (I know I'll get a lot for this) waters swapped with r jones. Great work

How about a combined GWS/GC team? Not sure how to make the fancy graphic that SouthSwans used, but here goes:

B: Bock Gilham Mohr
HB: McKenzie Thompson Murphy
C: Prestia G.Ablett(3votes) Ward
HF: Swallow Cameron Harbrow
F: C.Brown Day O'hAilpin
R: Giles Bennell O'Meara

Interchange: Scully Dixon Shiel Treloar

Others I considered:
  • Davis
  • Matera
  • Stanley
  • Gorringe
  • Tape
  • Greene
  • Broughton
  • Brennan
  • Rischitelli
Hard to know whether to consider form at previous clubs.

Any thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back