I'll have a go :)
B- Hughes/Collins/Spurr
HB- Crozier/AP/Mundy
C- Tabs/Hilly/Sheridan
HF- Weller/Jenkins/Son-Son
F- Mayne/Apeness/Ballas
R- Sandilands/Fyfe/Bennell
INT- Tucker/Barlow/Blakely/Hannath o_O
Pav (retired), Johnson (retired) and Griff (retired).
Assumptions/Speculations and general weird thoughts: Sutty, Clarke and Neale part of a deal to get Jenkins.
Tabs used as a tall wingman....Has speed, good kick, solid mark. Always looks better when up the ground (to me anyway ;)!)
Hannath has come into the side during 2016 and has shown a bit :$....Decided to keep him after Griff retires!
Mundy and Hilly sharing back-centre duties. Rotations of Tucker, Bennell, Son-Son, Fyfe, Barlow and Blakely (on-ball, forward and bench).
Dawson retained on list in case of injury.

After yesterdays game a line up of
B: Hughes Collins Spurr
HB: Tucker A.Pearce Crozier
C: Bennell Neale Weller
HF: Mayne Fyfe Walters
FF: McCarthy Tabs Balla or Yarran
R: Sandy Mundy Hill

I/C Blakely, barlow (tagger) Apeness or Smith, Sheridan

With only McCarthy as a recruit that looks a top 8 team to me. Ill speculate a trade involving Sutty to happen. Add Brad Hill or a draft pick who can play straight away and the team looks really good. Blakey's development makes it significantly more possible play Fyfe forward more. In 2017 I see Fyfe starting in the centre square at a clearance and then playing as a marking forward in general play.

Last edited:

After yesterdays game a line up of
B: Hughes Collins Spurr
HB: Tucker A.Pearce Crozier
C: Bennell Neale Weller
HF: Mayne Fyfe Walters
FF: McCarthy Tabs Balla or Yarran
R: Sandy Mundy Hill

I/C Blakely, barlow (tagger) Apeness or Smith, Sheridan

With only McCarthy as a recruit that looks a top 8 team to me. Ill speculate a trade involving Sutty to happen. Add Brad Hill or a draft pick who can play straight away and the team looks really good.

Yep like the team, imagine trying to control Crozier, Bennell, Walters, Weller on a fast break from the backline.

Spurr Dawson Johnson
Mora Pearce Crozier
Weller Mundy Hill
McCarthy Mayne Bennell
Walters Tabs Balla
Sandi Neale Fyfe
Barlow,Tucker,Blakely ,Apeness as ruck/ forward.
Collins, Sheridan, Langdon, 2016 rookie's, D Pearce ,Hughes ,Ballic, Uber, Nyhuis,Grey,Smith all looking for a spot if someone stuff's up. De Boer, Tendai, Clancee ,Hannath on the outer or gone.

Spurr Dawson Johnson
Mora Pearce Crozier
Weller Mundy Hill
McCarthy Mayne Bennell
Walters Tabs Balla
Sandi Neale Fyfe
Barlow,Tucker,Blakely ,Apeness as ruck/ forward.
Collins, Sheridan, Langdon, 2016 rookie's, D Pearce ,Hughes ,Ballic, Uber, Nyhuis,Grey,Smith all looking for a spot if someone stuff's up. De Boer, Tendai, Clancee ,Hannath on the outer or gone.
Suban?

Future captain of Peel. Will hold up their premiership cup.
I can imagine all the peel boy will stone him if he caught holding the ball multiple times in GF with his rugby style AFL ,when peel lost because of him.

B Spurr Johnno AP
HB S.Hill Collins Mundy
C B.Hill Fyfe Bennell
HF SonSon Tabs Weller
F Mccarthy Apeness Ballaz
R Sandi Neale Blakely
In Tucker Yarran Langdon MickyB

With inclusions of B.Hill, S.Seton and C.McCarthy
Losses of: Tendai, Clancee, Mayne, Z.Clarke, Johnson, Pav, Ibbotoson, Silvagni, Langdon
FB - Spurr Collins Hughes
HB - Mora A.Pearce Crozier
C - Weller Neale B.Hill
HF - Walters Tabs Bennell
FF - Yarran Ape McCarthy
Fol - Sandi Fyfe S.Hill
INT - Mundy Blakely Barlow Seton

Over the year other young guys (Balic, Tucker, Sheridan, Sutcliffe) replacing out of form players (should be harsh decisions made)
Depth = Ballas, D.Pearce, Balic, Tucker, Sheridan, Sutcliffe, B.Grey, Suban, Deboer + Draft Picks/extra trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back