Strategy Best 22 in 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

With one round to go and some talk on list decisions let’s see what the best team could look like next year for clarko

I’ve included draft picks but not trade targets as those are more unpredictable

B: Dawson/bonar Mckay Perez
HB: McDonald Corr Sleevo
C: Taylor LDU Powell
HF: Thomas Comben Ford
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar
R: CCJ Jy JHF
I: Sheezel/Tsatas Phillips Cunners Goldy/Xerri

Emg: Cadman (priority pick), Goater, Greenwood, Cooper Harvey, Scott, Ziebell, Archer, young

Gunston as a FA on the HFF would be perfect for us

Haven’t included Jed and hall as I wouldn’t offer either a contract

Last edited:

With one round to go and some talk on list decisions let’s see what the best team could look like next year for clarko

Emg: Cadman (priority pick), Goater, Greenwood, Cooper Harvey, Scott, Ziebell, Archer, young

The only change I would have is Scott in for Perez or the 1st draft pick, who may need some time to find their feet.

As for trades/FA

I also think Logue would slot right into that Back pocket where you have Dawson/Bonar and Gunston would align slot right into Ford’s HFF nicely.

I think a bit harsh on Jed as he offers more than Greenwood and is tough as nails… The bloke just got kneed in the face and came back on before the doctor got to see the footage. I would have him in front of Phillips until he commanded a spot in front of Jed.
Was good yesterday and can’t fault any of his performances this year.

If you really want a job to do, pick a reserves best 22 to discover where we have holes on our list.

Try and pick a second team with key position forwards and defenders and see how you go!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If CCJ is our starting ruck next year we're gonna struggle. the guy i nowhere near up to it as a ruck

The only change I would have is Scott in for Perez or the 1st draft pick, who may need some time to find their feet.

As for trades/FA

I also think Logue would slot right into that Back pocket where you have Dawson/Bonar and Gunston would align slot right into Ford’s HFF nicely.

I think a bit harsh on Jed as he offers more than Greenwood and is tough as nails… The bloke just got kneed in the face and came back on before the doctor got to see the footage. I would have him in front of Phillips until he commanded a spot in front of Jed.
Was good yesterday and can’t fault any of his performances this year.

If you really want a job to do, pick a reserves best 22 to discover where we have holes on our list.

Try and pick a second team with key position forwards and defenders and see how you go!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Smart IMO.

Part of the reason - besides that he is still best 22 - that I'm happy to retain a player like Jed. We will improve quickly when we have guys of his capability in that 25-30 group that are not walk up starts.

Other than missing Scott, Jed, Young and Hall and Goldy as first ruck - that is pretty close!

Bit hard for Bonar to be named in the AFL as there’s a good chance he will be delisted or a North VFL only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rate Perez but at this point Young is comfortably ahead of him. Young is judged too much on mistakes he made a year ago, recently he's been very clean by foot.
young's kicking is still putrid, especially the last 2 weeks

he does take safer options this year generally tho which is good, compared to hall who bites off too much and costs us the other way

B: Dawson McKay McDonald
HB: Perez Busslinger Sleevo
C: Jason LDU Polec
HF: Simpkin Comben Ford
R: Goldy Cunnington Thomas
I: Phillips CCJ Corr Powell
Sub: Taylor
Do you have us taking Busslinger at pick 1?

B: Dawson McKay McDonald
HB: Scott Corr Hall
C: Stephenson LDU Powell
HF: JHF Comben Thomas
R: Goldy Cunnington Simpkin
I: Phillips CCJ Taylor Jed
Em: Perez Ford Young Mahony Xerri Goater Lazarro Walker

B: Corr Mckay Young
HB: Stephenson Dawson Mcdonald
C: Scott LDU Powell
HF: Thomas Comben JHF
F: Zurhaar Larkey Curtis

FO: Goldstein Simpkin Cunnington

INT: Perez Taylor/Pick 3 CCJ Phillips

EMG: Xerri Goater Anderson Greenwood

Keys outs from this season: Hall, Greenwood, Anderson(will play heaps of games throughout the year), Ziebell

Key ins: Pick 3, Comben, Phillips,

Interesting how few people ave got Greenwood in their 22s for next year. I feel like i have been banging my head against a wall on here about him, but its was ridiculous that he got a three year deal. Should have been one year maximum.

B: Young Young Young
HB: Young Young Young
C: Young Young Young
HF: Young Young Young
F: Young Young Young
R: Young Young Young
I: Young Young Young

EMG: Young Young Young Young Young Young
My dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back