Best 22 of convicted criminals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carey should be captain and De Goey will possibly end up being VC even if it was only sexual assault.

Pretty sure has only received fines for misdemeanors.
*Mister meaners

Adam Hunter
Shane Yarran
Michael Johnson
Heath Black

Were Heuskes, Peter Burgoyne, O'Loughlin ever convicted or did they pay enough to the victim to get off?
Got off

Didn't play any games but surely Ben Sharp is a walk up start for his criminal charges.
Ben Sharp and Billy Nichols totally dominate in relation to severity of misdemeanour. Anyway, as it’s shaping up, the side is really lacking a quality backline, so he may be needed on a flank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe dont try and make it about race next time. Or just leave The Bay for a snowflake safe part of BF.

I asked a question, is that not ok? If every time someone asks a question (even if the person doesn't like it or think it relevant) they get abused how long would a site accepting that kind of s**t last?

If you don't like it, don't answer or whatever. Who abuses people every time they are bothered by something?

Thanks for chiming in btw, see how I didn't personally abuse you? It's how society put up with each other..

I asked a question, is that not ok? If every time someone asks a question (even if the person doesn't like it or think it relevant) they get abused how long would a site accepting that kind of sh*t last?

If you don't like it, don't answer or whatever. Who abuses people every time they are bothered by something?

Thanks for chiming in btw, see how I didn't personally abuse you? It's how society put up with each other..

* off idiot.

fu** off idiot.

Don't be like that you old-crusty Andrew Bolt lover.

Of course I questioned you over race, you're an old, white, Liberal voter, they are basically all misogynistic bigots. It was a fair question.

Of course I questioned you over race, you're an old, white, Liberal voter, they are basically all old misogynistic bigots. It was a fair question.
Fu** off idiot.

Fu** off idiot.

You old fellas really scratch each others backs yeah? Can't say but three words between the lot of you..

Tell me about how Greenies are ruining the world o wise one..

C'mon, we can all sit by a camp fire, sip some scotch and have a yarn about Alan Jones latest rantings

You old fellas really scratch each others backs yeah? Can't say but three words between the lot of you..

Tell me about how Greenies are ruining the world o wise one..

C'mon, we can all sit by a camp fire, sip some scotch and have a yarn about Alan Jones latest rantings
Nothing to do with any of that s**t.
Just a succinct reply to your baiting...

Of course I questioned you over race, you're an old, white, Liberal voter, they are basically all misogynistic bigots. It was a fair question.

You seriously overestimate your importance, dickhead.

You're like finding s**t on the bottom of one's shoe. Say *, scrape it off with a stick and move on.

You seriously overestimate your importance, dickhead.

You're like finding sh*t on the bottom of one's shoe. Say fu**, scrape it off with a stick and move on.

Wrong. Again. I don't think very highly of myself at all. You know nothing Jon Snow..

Judging from the few short exchanges we have had I couldn't imagine you being a very pleasant person to be around. Grumpy old angry white guy.

Btw after being called *s**t* or *Dickhead* a few times it loses its punch, save it for the right moment and it will have more emphasis.

I think you're taking the Bay a little bit too seriously mate. Just sit back & enjoy the shitposting. Everyone's here for a good time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back