Best 22 of convicted criminals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well since I've being taking s**t on the MB by humourless collingwood flogs may I introduce a player so dodgy for his "extra curricular" activities one:

Darren Millane

The player so dodgy they wouldn't sign to an extended contract as they expected him to wind up inside after continual convictions ..... :beercheers: sorry about the beer emogi over .3 wasn't it pants?..... luckily he didn't get charged for that one :drunk:, still the assaults, bus hijacking and dodgy debt collection duties get's him a walk up start, after all he can be the one that throws the ball into the air after they win the GF and become a legend, right

Well since I've being taking sh*t on the MB by humourless collingwood flogs may I introduce a player so dodgy for his "extra curricular" activities one:

Darren Millane

The player so dodgy they wouldn't sign to an extended contract as they expected him to wind up inside after continual convictions ..... :beercheers: sorry about the beer emogi over .3 wasn't it pants?..... luckily he didn't get charged for that one :drunk:, still the assaults, bus hijacking and dodgy debt collection duties get's him a walk up start, after all he can be the one that throws the ball into the air after they win the GF and become a legend, right
Seems like Millane had two court summons at death. Would have been in the side if he’s survived the accident for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back