Competitions Best 22 of the last 30 years

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what the club came up with

Website-Lineup-952x952-.png

Last edited:

I was a big Robran fan but he should not be in this team let alone in the starting 18 and ahead of Walker

I cannot for the life of me remember a single time Scott Thompson played forward
Was weird he could be selected there in the first place on the website and then this group of experts placed him there instead of Danger, you couldn’t even select Goodwin as a forward on the website yet he’s there as well 🤔

I was a big Robran fan but he should not be in this team let alone in the starting 18 and ahead of Walker

Was weird he could be selected there in the first place on the website and then this group of experts placed him there instead of Danger, you couldn’t even select Goodwin as a forward on the website yet he’s there as well 🤔
Feels like Robran purely got in because he's a 2x premiership player.

Having our leading goal kicker of all time on the bench is a joke

Walker on Field, and I'd have Kane Johnson or even Bickley ahead of McDermott.

Also Tom Lynch stiff not to be on the half forward flank when Scott Thompson is a waste of space there.

Walker on Field, and I'd have Kane Johnson or even Bickley ahead of McDermott.

Also Tom Lynch stiff not to be on the half forward flank when Scott Thompson is a waste of space there.

I’m not even sure they had Lynch as an option to choose?

Thompson on a forward flank is ridiculous. Robran was a very average footballer (except for the 98 Prelim). Walker easily CHF.

Must have the same people picking the 30 year team that have been picking Crows teams for the last 4 years.

Feels like Robran purely got in because he's a 2x premiership player.

Having our leading goal kicker of all time on the bench is a joke
You have to wonder if the events last few weeks with Walker affected his selection. Seems a bit odd to have our leading goal kicker of all time starting on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bickley named at back pocket.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
You have to wonder if the events last few weeks with Walker affected his selection. Seems a bit odd to have our leading goal kicker of all time starting on the bench.

Well he’s top goal scorer because his longevity with the club. Modra was twice the player and Scott Welsh had a much better goals per games record for us.

For CHF I’d go Robran, Tippet and then Walker. At least the first two could take a contested overhead mark. Maybe if he hadn’t done the knee.

I can’t make a case for Welsh because he was more of a FF/FP and no one is getting those spots before Modra/Betts/D Jarman.

I cannot for the life of me remember a single time Scott Thompson played forward
He kicked 6 in a game against Richmond in 08.

Spent a bit of time forward under Craig when he was lower in the midfield pecking order. And there were a few attempts to have him rest forward under Sanderson.

Well he’s top goal scorer because his longevity with the club. Modra was twice the player and Scott Welsh had a much better goals per games record for us.

For CHF I’d go Robran, Tippet and then Walker. At least the first two could take a contested overhead mark. Maybe if he hadn’t done the knee.

I can’t make a case for Welsh because he was more of a FF/FP and no one is getting those spots before Modra/Betts/D Jarman.

Outside of Modra, Walker has been the best key forward the club has had - and theres not much up for debate.

He's had longevity at the club because he's been extremely good.

With Blight coach no room for second Ruck after the Pitman bake. Yet both GF had 3 Ruck Rehn, Pitman both 97&98 Keating and Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back