Remove this Banner Ad

B: Jarryn Geary, Darragh Joyce, Jimmy Webster
HB: Daniel Mckenzie, Josh Battle, Shane Savage
C: Jack Newnes, Jack Steven, Jack Billings
HF: Dean Kent, Josh Bruce, Matthew Parker
F: Ben Long, Tim Membrey, Jade Gresham
Foll: Lewis Pierce, Jack Steele, Seb Ross
I/C: Hunter Clark, Jack Lonie, Jack Sinclair, Nick Hind

Rowan Marshall id have playing as an absolute lock and id have him as the number 1 ruck

and Surely Coffield also a chance now without Roberton if DMac isnt right
So who's side is this then If you don't have Marshall or Coffield in there?

Best 22 for 2019

B: Geary, Brown, Mckenzie
HB: Savage, Austin, Webster
C: Gresham, Ross, Billings
HF: Kent, Membrey, Parker
F: Long, Bruce, Lonie
Foll: Marshall, Steele, Steven
I/C: Clark, Newnes, Acres, Battle

Not keen on Marshall as a key forward if there are 3 as he seems to get in peoples way, so going with our most mobile ruck to support a shorter front and back alongside Battle on the bench as a swingman/utility

I'd like to say Coffield for Savage but obviously not if the coaches are worth their salt

With no recognised 3rd tall down back going with Mckenzie over Hind, but otherwise all our 'fast' players are in the 22 and we have variety running through the middle. One of the small forwards should probably make way for Hanna's but with our issues I've kind of given up on him playing much (he's a culture changing mascot hopefully) and I couldn't really pick which (didn't want to drop Lonie or Parker essentially)

Week 1 obviously Brown comes out for Joyce, but while there's a fair few that are underdone, if they play well for Sandy this weekend I'd put them straight in so the only change for the 'updated' best 22

In view of all the s**t luck we've had I still think we can get a decent side up. I might need your cooperation, fotumites.

B: VDS66, Gringo 211, Joffaboy
HB: Sir Skid, Captain Risky, SaintSeptember
C: Lewdogs, Triggering Bro, True Believer
HF: Saint Watto, BringBackPowerForwards, Keg on Legs
F: Diehard Saint, Plugger66, Mightymalaka
R: Cursing Fijian, Narkles Helmet, Dard Ball Get
I/C: Scrappy do, Indie Rock, MUFKilda, St. Muir.
Em: Borderbarry, Stewart66, Impatient Saint.
Coach: George
Cub Doctor: Persevering Saint
President/Secretary: Drake Huggins
Morale Officer: Dr. Spaceman.

Report to gate to 30 minutes before the bounce. Home jumper, black shorts. Any complaints about selection, direct them to George. I'll be in the medallion club doing lines with RB and GT. Go sainters! I

In view of all the s**t luck we've had I still think we can get a decent side up. I might need your cooperation, fotumites.

Report to gate to 30 minutes before the bounce. Home jumper, black shorts. Any complaints about selection, direct them to George. I'll be in the medallion club doing lines with RB and GT. Go sainters! I
Thanks Drake , you sure have put me under the pump naming me at CHB , i do my best work at the Bar

i didnt even make the best 22....

You'll have to push Plugger66 up the ground because my contract stipulates that I don't have to move out of the goal square

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll have to push Plugger66 up the ground because my contract stipulates that I don't have to move out of the goal square
Only a true champion plays at CHF. Also, plugger66 is 97 so he isn't very mobile. Complaints to George.

Last edited:

Good i can just play loose in defence, get some nice easy handballs from Joffa as he locks down their best small, and bomb it long to a PowerForward as he leads up the ground.
If things aren't working out we can move Captain Risky to the forward line.

I'm not sure about Cursing Fijian , he wins the hitouts but StCicatriz does more round the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back