Prediction Best 22 R1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how the religious expert became club doctor ahead of you Dr Spaceman, but maybe prayers are the best hope for that side.
Good point.

And I'm not sure how I managed to be appointed Morale Officer while simultaneously calling out our CHB for his total lack of ability

Not sure how the religious expert became club doctor ahead of you Dr Spaceman, but maybe prayers are the best hope for that side.
I was wondering that too. Surely I should be chaplain?
KGnZ.gif

Last edited:
Good point.

And I'm not sure how I managed to be appointed Morale Officer while simultaneously calling out our CHB for his total lack of ability
Any time there's a broken funny bone, you're there to fix it, Doc.

Pers is a real doctor in the true and literal sense. Never said he was a physician. I did consider Dr. Nick Riviera from The Simpsons, but he's overqualified.

Good point.

Calling out the CHB as useless caused a few likes and chuckles. Doing a splendid job so far.

New 22 for round 1:

Geary Joyce Webster
Battle Marsh Savage
Billings Ross Newnes
Kent Bruce Gresham
Parker Marshall Membrey
Pierce Steven Steele

Hind, Lonie, Long, Clark

Unlucky to miss out are Dunstan and Sinclair. McCartin, Acres and Hannebery are all out with injury.

St Kilda and proud.

Sandringham v Port Melbourne

Marsh and Peirce the only two Saints listed players named
What does that mean for Acres and McKenzie's chances for wk1....

Surely Marsh can't come in to the 1st 22 off 2 or 3 training days with the boys and run out at Sandy....

In view of all the s**t luck we've had I still think we can get a decent side up. I might need your cooperation, fotumites.

B: VDS66, Gringo 211, Joffaboy
HB: Sir Skid, Captain Risky, SaintSeptember
C: Lewdogs, Triggering Bro, True Believer
HF: Saint Watto, BringBackPowerForwards, Keg on Legs
F: Diehard Saint, Plugger66, Mightymalaka
R: Cursing Fijian, Narkles Helmet, Dard Ball Get
I/C: Scrappy do, Indie Rock, MUFKilda, St. Muir.
Em: Borderbarry, Stewart66, Impatient Saint.
Coach: George
Cub Doctor: Persevering Saint
President/Secretary: Drake Huggins
Morale Officer: Dr. Spaceman.

Report to gate to 30 minutes before the bounce. Home jumper, black shorts. Any complaints about selection, direct them to George. I'll be in the medallion club doing lines with RB and GT. Go sainters! I
CALL ME SNAKE on the LTI list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given recent events I think round 1 will end up looking like the following;

B. Geary Joyce webster
HB. Wilkie battle savage
C. Gresh Ross billings
HF. Parker Membrey Kent
F. Bruce Marshall long
FOL. Pierce Steven Steele

INT. Hind Clarke Newnes Sinclair/Dunstan

Emg: coff, Webster, Dunstan/sinclair

In view of all the s**t luck we've had I still think we can get a decent side up. I might need your cooperation, fotumites.

Report to gate to 30 minutes before the bounce. Home jumper, black shorts. Any complaints about selection, direct them to George. I'll be in the medallion club doing lines with RB and GT. Go sainters! I
I’m very offended.

I should be coach.

Not keen on both Pierce and Marshall in the same team.
Marshall isn’t a great option as a stand alone forward his set shots are bog average.
I’d rather go with another medium - Parker
Kent Membrey Parker
Long Bruce Lonie

Best 22, I’m flattered.
Only issue is can anyone find Ben Dixon pronto because I’m going to need a little goal-kicking tuition :$

We have shown in the JLT games our side has it together better than last year , Losing Roberton is no going to wipe us out.
Not having Paddy is no big deal , either put Marshall there or play and small forward.

Still expecting big things - just hoping Steven , Acres , Pierce , Austin , McKenzie can play round one.
If they play we will flog the Suns and be right for the following week against the Bombers.

Oh god no, Diehard Saint. I don't see there's anything to be gained by doing that. Ask Tim Membrey.

Yeah, but I’m starting from a MUCH lower base than Timmy :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back