Prediction Best 22 Rd1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Just quietly Stuv named on ball for the Cats is pleasing to see.

Im amazed that he can get himself that far away from home for a lowly preseason game!

The mental health professionals at the Cats must be on a whole other level to what we have...

Although, it is 14kms closer than Moorabbin so maybe 90kms is his 'safe space' range?

1583475274026.png 1583475287653.png

Im amazed that he can get himself that far away from home for a lowly preseason game!

The mental health professionals at the Cats must be on a whole other level to what we have...

Although, it is 14kms closer than Moorabbin so maybe 90kms is his 'safe space' range?

View attachment 834737View attachment 834738

Yeah i know , but i think the issue was more to do with training at Moorabbin every day, and getting back to Lorne before little kids bedtime.

Once every other week probably not such an issue.

This game seems to be conveniently close to Lorne.

Yeah i know , but i think the issue was more to do with training at Moorabbin every day, and getting back to Lorne before little kids bedtime.

Once every other week probably not such an issue.

This game seems to be conveniently close to Lorne.

Gotta be honest, I’m going to feel nauseous seeing him play in a Cats jumper.

Confident this is the side you’ll be up against:

B: Walker - Tarrant - Pittard
HB: Atley - Daw - McDonald
C: Polec - Cunnington - Higgins
HF: Garner - Larkey - Zurhaar
F: Ziebell - Brown - Taylor
R: Goldstein - Thomas - Simpkin
IC: Dumont Hall Anderson Ahern

No: Jacobs, LDU, EVW, Hayden, Marley.

How’s brown?

I’m excited for Jack Steven, (doesn’t feel right to call him Jack or Stuv). I really hope he plays well for 20 games of the season. Minus the bye and the two against us. It’ll feel weird that’s for sure.

Will give you an update after today.
Bnq5Hbq.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long’s locked up a spot. Probably means there’s just one position up for grabs.

Geary Howard Wilkie
Robbo Carlisle Clark
Hill Steele Billings
Butler Membrey Gresham
Lonie Ryder King
Marshall Ross Jones
Long Hanners Dunstan

Above 21 are locks. I had Sinclair ahead for the other spot but sounds like today wasn’t a good one for Sincs.

Geary Howard Wilkie
Robbo Carlisle Clark
Hill Steele Billings
Butler Membrey Gresham
Lonie Ryder King
Marshall Ross Jones
Long Hanners Dunstan

Above 21 are locks. I had Sinclair ahead for the other spot but sounds like today wasn’t a good one for Sincs.

Geez our new trade recruits are impressive. Even Ryder at 31 gives us something new. The five of them are just good hardened senior footy players. Can't believe Zak Jones is only 23 too.

Lock 'em all in Eddie!

Geez our new trade recruits are impressive. Even Ryder at 31 gives us something new. The five of them are just good hardened senior footy players. Can't believe Zak Jones is only 23 too.

Lock 'em all in Eddie!
Jones turns 25 next week.

Yeah the new recruits really have shaken the list up. We needed it. Hill is a game changer. I’m still not really sure how Ryder will fit in but I’ll back them in to make it work.

Geary Howard Wilkie
Robbo Carlisle Clark
Hill Steele Billings
Butler Membrey Gresham
Lonie Ryder King
Marshall Ross Jones
Long Hanners Dunstan

Sincs worked his way out of R1 calculations today.

Fancy all of Webster, Savage, Brown, Sincs, Parker, Hind, Coffield and maybe Battle all playing for Sandy in R1! :oops:

Sincs worked his way out of R1 calculations today.

Fancy all of Webster, Savage, Brown, Sincs, Parker, Hind and maybe Battle all playing for Sandy in R1! :oops:
Makes for a good Sandy side. With the amount of healthy players we have, I wonder what it will mean for Sandy. What’s the most amount of saints players they’ve ever included before? We could have 20 saints players available.

Makes for a good Sandy side. With the amount of healthy players we have, I wonder what it will mean for Sandy. What’s the most amount of saints players they’ve ever included before? We could have 20 saints players available.
Could be wrong, but I don't think there is a limit anymore?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’d rather Hind over Sinclair on the basis that he adds genuine speed, and impacts the scoreboard.
Think Sinclair has been given an arm chair ride for a while.
Hind was genuine best 22 by the end of last year. Was about the only one who lowered his eyes and hit targets inside 50 and good things tended to happen each time he touched the footy.

Would probably have him over Kent.

Hind was genuine best 22 by the end of last year. Was about the only one who lowered his eyes and hit targets inside 50 and good things tended to happen each time he touched the footy.

Would probably have him over Kent.
Yeah I’m surprised Phillips got the run over him this weekend. Would have liked to see how Hind is going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back