Movie Best Acted Husband-Wife Arguments in Movies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Was watching Sinister (2012) just recently, and tho I didn't really like the movie much, there was a scene in it where the husband and wife have an argument. It really stood out to me, so well-acted.

What are the best acted husband-wife argument scenes in movies that you can think of? Doesn't matter what genre of film.

Last edited:

Was watching Sinister (2012) just recently, and tho I didn't really like the movie much, there was a scene in it where the husband and wife have an argument. It really stood out to me, so well-acted.

Agreed. That was the best scene in the movie. It would have been a better movie if there was no monster and the movie was just about Ethan Hawke, the one hit wonder true-crime writer, obsessing over this crime scene and ruining his family life through his selfish desire to get a second shot at fame and fortune.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Agreed. That was the best scene in the movie. It would have been a better movie if there was no monster and the movie was just about Ethan Hawke, the one hit wonder true-crime writer, obsessing over this crime scene and ruining his family life through his selfish desire to get a second shot at fame and fortune.
The only scary thing about it all is you and me thinking IDENTICALLY on this :)
That is EXACTLY what i was thinking thruout the film....how good would it be if it was like The Shining instead of a "jump scare" monster movie.
The movie was slow-burning to that, it felt like, and I was excited at the prospect....then it degenerated into what it did.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back