Best acts on a footy field

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and Collingwood were the ones which initiated it then the AFL gave the directive for every other club to follow.
Wow.

This has gotta be some of the most pathetic point scoring ever done on this site.

When fighter pilot Keith Truscott returned briefly from combat to play a game for Melbourne, Jack Dyer led him over to the Punt Rd fence and raised his arm, calling for three cheers from the crowd. It turned out to be Truscott's last game as he was killed the following year.

When fighter pilot Keith Truscott returned briefly from combat to play a game for Melbourne, Jack Dyer led him over to the Punt Rd fence and raised his arm, calling for three cheers from the crowd. It turned out to be Truscott's last game as he was killed the following year.

The man our best and fairest is named after.

Another thing about Malcom Gregory Brown when he was coaching East Perth, a young kid broke his leg playing Little League. Brownie ran onto the ground, picked the kid up and took him to the ambulance. Big Bad Mal, with a soft spot.

Pausing in his busy schedule to provide some advice to this enterprising reporter was especially heartwarming. [language warning]

I had a post deleted from this thread where I praised the crowd in the Eagles/Adelaide game after Phil Walsh died, including a YouTube clip put together by Adelaide, and it was deleted with the comment "class acts on the field doesn't correlate to crap posts".

Anyone know what's going on there? Unless I've lost the plot completely and I posted something else that deserved to be deleted and have absolutely no recollection of said post? :O

I had a post deleted from this thread where I praised the crowd in the Eagles/Adelaide game after Phil Walsh died, including a YouTube clip put together by Adelaide, and it was deleted with the comment "class acts on the field doesn't correlate to crap posts".

Anyone know what's going on there? Unless I've lost the plot completely and I posted something else that deserved to be deleted and have absolutely no recollection of said post? :O
I saw it.

Mod got salty about something?

Best act on the footy field...
Ben Brown acts most weeks when he gets touched.
Adam Goodes use to also act ok.
Danger everytime he he gets injured.

Oh acts, i thought you said acting.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best act on the footy field...
Ben Brown acts most weeks when he gets touched.
Adam Goodes use to also act ok.
Danger everytime he he gets injured.

Oh acts, i thought you said acting.:p
Way to stink up a thread on thoughtfulness and caring.

Bit weak mate.

Charlie Cameron showed some concern for his fellow man as two Crows players (Keath and .. someone else) wiped each other out ..

Quite a few Cats players got around Paul Seedsman earlier in the year when it looked as though he was gone for the season ..

Most recent one I can think of was the AFLW Grand Final, when Erin did her knee after another huge effort on field. Watching the opposition players get around her and the crowd respect was pretty cool.

I think the Seedsman moment mentioned above was soon after that.

Charlie Cameron showed some concern for his fellow man as two Crows players (Keath and .. someone else) wiped each other out ..

Quite a few Cats players got around Paul Seedsman earlier in the year when it looked as though he was gone for the season ..

Hartigan.

I remember seeing Dipper checking on the welfare of Alan Stoneham after he'd just accidentally elbowed him in the face.
This was one of my signature moves in junior footy. Smash a campaigner in the head and then follow up immediately with the "mate! are you ok?!?! what happened?!?!"

Dippa knew what he was doing.

Way to stink up a thread on thoughtfulness and caring.

Bit weak mate.
Oh please, get over yourself.
It was a joke you pelican.

Are we really that sad, that we can't make a joke.
Sam Mitchell reccomending flu shots for the essendon players
Be vary King this is for caring only. Apparently jokes are not permitted.
But that was clever.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back