Best AFL Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans2.gif

^Wreaks of awesomeness.

Richmond have the best.

hahahaha omg did nickelodean design that:D

I've gotten used to our new Cat logo, but I hated it at first. Still don't like the 'corporate style' one we put on our guernsey.

Our old GFC one was the best, very simple but it stood for something:

2006_AFL_Geelong-713091.jpg

We should use that one with the cat one and get rid of the stupid puma corporate style one.

Carlton for me. I love the monogram. Simple, elegant, striking, timeless.

seriously what is going on here? how is geelong winning? that cat on their guernsey is easily one of the worst. belongs on a netball top.

the best is collingwood (no bias) richmond or maybe carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The old AFL logo was miles better than that one

My avatar

The 90s AFL Shield Logo with Union Jack 'A' and footy was creative, but unfortunately not brand friendly. Anyone foreign to footy would look at it and not know what the hell it was. Same could be said of the old VFL logo too.

The current logo was a necessity as the AFL moulds itself into a full fledged profressional organisation, and so it needs its brand to be immediately identified when looking at its logo. Although I do admit, it looks more sterile looking... looks like something you'd find on the bottle of washing detergent. The footy in the logo isn't easily evident either as compared to the old ones.

Thing is, I don't remember seeing this logo anywhere prior to Adelaide wearning it for heritage around in 2004. Was this logo really created back in 1990 or something done up in 2004 made to look old so that the Crows could wear something "throwback"? In 2003, both Crows and Eagles didn't bother with any heritage jumper for their Round 19 clash at Subi while other clubs that round did.

I like Ports, Bombers, Tigers, Hawks(old one was great), north melbournes new one is good. thought the old adelaide one was fine, all the new ones r pretty shit Lions, crows, hawks and especually GC and GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back