All Australian
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oilers, Mariners, Clippers
Hi Folks,

I am a relatively new AFL fan, this is my first season following the game. It has been a great ride so far and I am learning a lot from the great posters on BigFooty. One of the best resources for information about this great game is YouTube.

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to post links to the best AFL videos you can find. I know there is a lot of good stuff out there I haven't seen yet so I would love to check out some of the stuff others have found.

I will start - here is a video I watched last night and I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it:

Ogopogo

All Australian
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oilers, Mariners, Clippers
Excellent stuff! I look forward to viewing more of the great videos people post. :) I enjoyed this one too:

thedecoy

Rookie
Sep 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Can't believe I hadnt watched this until today, great stuff. Obviously more enjoyable for geelong fans but very watchable regardless.

Sherrinator

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2004
SEQLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
BBFFC, Southport AFC
Hi Folks,

I am a relatively new AFL fan, this is my first season following the game. It has been a great ride so far and I am learning a lot from the great posters on BigFooty. One of the best resources for information about this great game is YouTube.

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to post links to the best AFL videos you can find. I know there is a lot of good stuff out there I haven't seen yet so I would love to check out some of the stuff others have found.

I will start - here is a video I watched last night and I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it:

You couldn't be more wrong about them

Back