Best AFL X team

Remove this Banner Ad

Copied from main board thread idea. Obviously this is a ridiculous comp and I'd never want us to play our best team, but who would you choose?

B: Lever Hibberd
C: Viney Oliver Hunt
F: Hogan Petracca

IC: T McDonald Garlett Jones

Concerned about our disposal from the midfield - Oliver is quite a nice kick but as a unit they're more handball/link-up. We'd get a lot of drive off half back though anyway. Hogan + Petracca might be the best forward duo around in a few years, but Trac would also be well suited to playing that centre role and taking the starting kicks (although he's too good of a target up forward). Hogan would seriously need to learn to lead but he'd froth all the 1 v 1 opportunities

TMac the mobile swingman, Garlett's pressure, pace, and disposal are huge anywhere on the ground, and Jones select himself although Brayshaw would also be a fun at this format

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Copied from main board thread idea. Obviously this is a ridiculous comp and I'd never want us to play our best team, but who would you choose?

B: Lever Hibberd
C: Viney Oliver Hunt
F: Hogan Petracca

IC: T McDonald Garlett Jones

Concerned about our disposal from the midfield - Oliver is quite a nice kick but as a unit they're more handball/link-up. We'd get a lot of drive off half back though anyway. Hogan + Petracca might be the best forward duo around in a few years, but Trac would also be well suited to playing that centre role and taking the starting kicks (although he's too good of a target up forward). Hogan would seriously need to learn to lead but he'd froth all the 1 v 1 opportunities

TMac the mobile swingman, Garlett's pressure, pace, and disposal are huge anywhere on the ground, and Jones select himself although Brayshaw would also be a fun at this format

I'd drop Hogan, too slow in this format and play either Hannan or Tmac

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
B: Wagner Vince
C: vandenBerg JHK, Mekenna
F: King, Johnstone
Int: Keilty, T Smith, Maynard

This is nearly the correct answer, but I'm not wasting Maynard and Smith on this rubbish - replace them with the two rookie draft selections from this year if you can't get Gillies on loan.

The competition should be held at a suburban school gym at 7pm on a weeknight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back