Votes Best and Fairest Player Award St Kilda v GWS Rd 18 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Hooray - we are playing finals. We got there by winning convincingly tonight.
Who were our best players? There were a few. You have 15 points you can distribute as you see fit (max 5) to indicate who you thought were our best players.

5 - Steele
4 - Marshall
3 - Butler
2 - Ryder
1 - Hill

My Top 5 for the year
  1. Steele 46
  2. Marshall 31
  3. Butler 20
  4. Jones 19
  5. Billings/Coffield 14

4 Steele
3 Marshall
3 Butler
2 Ryder
2 Lonie
1 Billings

Unlucky: Hill, Clark, Coffield, King, Long, Sinclair, and our other defenders Carlisle (kept Cameron goalless), Wilkie, Howard, Paton, and Geary

5 Steele
3 Ryder
1 Butler
1 Marshall
1 Hill
1 Long
1 Lonie
1 Paton
1 King

4. Clark - The most consistently in the game, clean, got it moving in the right direction.
3. Ross - Also consistently in the game, just got better as the game went on and was brilliantly composed.
2. Ryder - Monstered mummy, was so physical and hard as nails around the ball I almost thought he'd get reported but had HUGE presence. I hope he didn't get told off for his soccer goal, he felt the vibe and got the goal. If he missed then tell him off haha.
2. Steele - Beast, passionate, was not going to let anyone past nor let this slip.
2. Hill - There was a different vibe tonight, like he went up a notch and found a lot more space than he's had for most of the season. Maybe we're all gelling a bit more.
1. Marshall - It's not right giving him 1 vote... great game.
1. Lonie - Probably the most proud I've been of him, super impressed. A bung knee wasn't going to stop him. I feel like he has the personality/mentality to succeed in finals. I hope we don't lose him.

And special mention to Howard, Long, Coff, Paton, Wilkie... they didn't let much past and we're just awesome as a unit, they share 5 top votes for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back