Best and Fairest!

Remove this Banner Ad

murfs_chick

Debutant
Oct 5, 2001
Bonn, Germany
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was wondering, does anybody know where all the votes went for the b&f because no one seems to know, and i really wanted to see how all the kids went! Especially my boy!

Originally posted by murfs_chick
I was wondering, does anybody know where all the votes went for the b&f because no one seems to know, and i really wanted to see how all the kids went! Especially my boy!

I haven't actually been drafted yet MC...oh, you mean...pffft.

It brings up a very good point...the official site is crap!!!! It should be a place to find all the latest news and all those litle facts like Jordan McMahon posted X amount of votes in the b&f. A really good site could have big earning potential for the club through advertising.

Re: Re: Best and Fairest!

Originally posted by sigscotty

I haven't actually been drafted yet MC...oh, you mean...pffft.

It brings up a very good point...the official site is crap!!!! It should be a place to find all the latest news and all those litle facts like Jordan McMahon posted X amount of votes in the b&f. A really good site could have big earning potential for the club through advertising.
Some of the local teams have better sites than us.:p

Next year will be different with Telstra maintaining and re-designing all the sites...

Yer well i found out the top ten, was all i could get from the club Hunter fans be happy! And, was someone saying there was something wrong with harro, or was that in official?

1. Luke Darcy 168
2. Scott West 161
3. Chris Grant 139
4. Nathan Brown 133
5. Brad Johnson 127
6. Rohan Smith 106
7. Ben Harrison 100
8. Kingsley Hunter 90
9. Tony Liberatore 83
10.Simon Cox 61

So there you go, very interesting that's for sure!

Originally posted by murfs_chick
Yer well i found out the top ten, was all i could get from the club Hunter fans be happy! And, was someone saying there was something wrong with harro, or was that in official?

1. Luke Darcy 168
2. Scott West 161
3. Chris Grant 139
4. Nathan Brown 133
5. Brad Johnson 127
6. Rohan Smith 106
7. Ben Harrison 100
8. Kingsley Hunter 90
9. Tony Liberatore 83
10.Simon Cox 61

So there you go, very interesting that's for sure!

Esperito, FlyingEgg its time to pop open the champagne. What a performance by the great man, I am inspired. Today shall be renamed Kingsley Hunter Appreciation Day. Its about time this man got his dues. This year eight, next year theres nothing stopping him. Your only as good as your last performance, so Kingsleys shooting for 154 goals 22 behinds next season.

To anyone whoever suggested trading him........... suffer in your jocks.

Where was Robbo?????? j/k

And then of course there's finals, so Kingsley is looking at 180 + goals.
Quite an achievement even for the great man himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back