Best Android "Mini tablet" ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 3, 2002
In a good place
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NBA Winning Machines/Dallas Cowboys
Need to buy the wife a new tablet. I have managed to ween her off her Iphone with a Oppo and she is happy to now convert across to a android tablet

What would be the best " mini" android tablet out there from 2018-19? screen size no bigger than 9 inch max?

Any advice/help is appreciated

Looking at buying a Samsung Tab A 10.1 to take with me to Europe in April. The one I am looking at says that it is made for Australia. Maybe a dumb question but will this affect using it overseas in any way?

Looking at buying a Samsung Tab A 10.1 to take with me to Europe in April. The one I am looking at says that it is made for Australia. Maybe a dumb question but will this affect using it overseas in any way?
I don't think so. Just an extra layer of assurance for prospective consumers - the saying just means the manufacturing process of the device adhered to Australia's strict regulatory requirements = supposedly better quality.

From personal experience, i have had both Samsung and Apple tablets and I suggest go with Apple each time.

My samsung tablet became unusable after 2 years. Everything was so slow. Wheres my apple tablet is still going strong speed wise after 5 years.

From personal experience, i have had both Samsung and Apple tablets and I suggest go with Apple each time.

My samsung tablet became unusable after 2 years. Everything was so slow. Wheres my apple tablet is still going strong speed wise after 5 years.
It's all down to personal experience. There's no objective answer to quality in my opinion RE the Apple/Samsung debate.

My iPad Pro has lasted me only 11 months - has a bend in it now, and won't charge. All the while, I still have the same Galaxy 2nd gen tablet from 2012 working wonders.

Apple products, while good, are HUGELY overpriced. Unless you're a professional designer or believe the OS to be worth the vastly inflated price, there's no real point, in my opinion, to investing in an iPad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back