Best Ball User!

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^^^
Cousins has lost penetration. He's more of a get the ball and run rather then a Goddard who will get the ball, stop, and hit a target 50+ meters away.

I'd under no pressure Drummond is the best kick. Under pressure Aker is great. Juddy is awesome in and under but his kicking lets him down a tad. Pretty tough to split em.

Im pretty sure that Aaron davey is leading the league in effective kicks, therefore he is the best kick in the afl

Daniel Rich is looking very dangerous already at such a young age, kicking to superstars like Brown and Bradshaw makes them a good side.

I just realised i havent had my 2 cents even though I made this thread . I choos Goddard closely followed by Didak. Dids can do some unreal things with a footy and has great footy brains. But goddard i havent seen stuff up a kick or do a silly disposal. I have no doubt that in af few years time i this poll starts up again Daniel Rich will be head and shoulders above anyone. He is such a great young player has great vison and can hit a guy on the shest form over 5om away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton- well in traffic and in effectiveness chris judd, but in space ryan houlahans disposal is very very good

AFL- Shannon Hurn's disposal is fantastic! suprised he hasnt taken the game by its neck, then the obvious ones like goddard and drummond. Stewie dew's disposal in space is amazing as well

Lol at above replies.

In all seriousness Shannon Hurn is an excellent user of the footy.

having said that does this thread take into consideration the ball usage by hand?
or do we all agree the handball in not really using the footy:D

Spot on and you can add on both sides of the body too.

I put Akermanis in a select group of players like D. Jarman, G. Williams, S Dew as absolute freaks with thier diposal.
great call but dont no about dew with the oppisite foot maybe leon cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Back