r5 ASCT Nocelle 6.5 2u
r6 ASCT River Dance TF 2u
1st,2nd

r3 asct 1u another vision $35
i cant remember but it didnt win.

10-27 +10.62 (46u)

Total investment: 43 units
Starting Bank: 132.25 units

You basically didn't tip for the first half of the comp and I didn't tip for the second half chumpty me old chum. Everyone basically lost interest in December - not my fault interest in your comp dried up through lack of promotion.

You're not going to degrade your rep totally by forever being seen as a non payer!?

Watts4Dinner

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Licking Vince’s Date.
AFL Club
Geelong
lol Paris is such a scumbag. I’m shocked he waited a whole day. He stopped posting knowing full well what he was doing, while keeping one eye on here in case anyone got near him. He still posted every day in his thread haha! Therefore, Paris is banned and I am the rightful winner. Liefs you degenerate, where’s my Quaddie? :mad:

There is only a few moments in a mans life when he can truly show his character. This is Liefzy's Cuban Missile Crisis.

lead_large.jpg

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol Paris is such a scumbag. I’m shocked he waited a whole day. He stopped posting knowing full well what he was doing, while keeping one eye on here in case anyone got near him. He still posted every day in his thread haha! Therefore, Paris is banned and I am the rightful winner. Liefs you degenerate, where’s my Quaddie? :mad:

Where are we going, might find one Saturday see where is best.

Not sure you where the rightful when you were also lead protecting assuming I was disqualified.

I am the rightful king and any default on Liefz behalf will have him down alongside Joffrey Baratheon as one of the most evil posters in punting board history

lolwut. I wasn’t protecting a lead, I was behind, you dropkick!

Cool - so if you are behind then you don't deserve the prize.

Anyway - I think the thing that we are missing here is the subterfuge from old non-paying Liefzy of not paying out on a bet.