• Harry and Ben McKay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom and Paddy McCartin

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's probably the Brayshaws and the Daicos brothers at present, Kings not too far away.

Most other duos are just one brother carrying the other.

Very glad someone started this thread

I think brothers should be made to play on the same team
Will there ever be a point in time where one brother has the ability to change the destiny of the other brothers AFL career ?

hypothetical
Melbourne and Freo are in a GF together ( remember it’s hypothetical, we all know Freo are never going to be in a GF 😁)

Anyway , Angus Brayshaw is lining up for goal on the final siren to snatch the game.
Dockers supporters across the globe are hiding behind the couch , hanging from the rafters , pacing the backyard .

Having already won a premiership does the thought cross Angus’ mind that it would be nice for his brother to win one potentially affecting his kick ?

Very glad someone started this thread

I think brothers should be made to play on the same team
Will there ever be a point in time where one brother has the ability to change the destiny of the other brothers AFL career ?

hypothetical
Melbourne and Freo are in a GF together ( remember it’s hypothetical, we all know Freo are never going to be in a GF 😁)

Anyway , Angus Brayshaw is lining up for goal on the final siren to snatch the game.
Dockers supporters across the globe are hiding behind the couch , hanging from the rafters , pacing the backyard .

Having already won a premiership does the thought cross Angus’ mind that it would be nice for his brother to win one potentially affecting his kick ?
As someone with a brother, that'd make me even more determined to slot it through! To get two-up on the brother for sledging purposes would be invaluable.

Bailey Smith and Ralph Smith

Bradley and Stephen Hill went head to head in the 2013 grand final, don't reckon either was inclined to give the other any advantage.

One of Georgie Prespakis' first games was against her sister. In the post-game interview, one of the first things she said was "it was unbelievable to play against her and nearly break her nose". Sibling competition is a powerful thing. (Prespakises best sister duo in the league, no question.)

Nick & Josh Daicos by a mile

well Michael Voss had a youger brother in Brett Voss...

Brett Voss was solid at the saints for 7 seasons.

Brett turned out to be the less Crazier of the 2 voss brothers I think lol
Would love it if the Serong boys enter this convo. Caleb's having one heck of a year thus far - fingers crossed Jai can come on eventually (heart health permitting).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For structural importance to their respective sides - the King brothers

Andy Brayshaw was close to the best player in the comp last year and Angus can play anywhere so they're a really good nomination as well

well Michael Voss had a youger brother in Brett Voss...

Brett Voss was solid at the saints for 7 seasons.

Brett turned out to be the less Crazier of the 2 voss brothers I think lol
Wasn't there another brother who also played for the Lions? Dick Voss?

Back