• Kevin Pietersen

• Mark Nicholas

• Mark Taylor

• Michael Clarke

• Michael Slater

• Shane Warne

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

In regard to the actual question, Peitersen and Warne and Chappell are the most insightful. Nicholas is the most knowledgeable - he's the lone regular that knows about opposition players before they get here. seemingly every summer someone announces themselves here according to the Ch 9 team - despite that same player perhaps having produced a brilliant performance that put the rest of the world on notice. Rabada is a good example.

The problem with Warne is that he can't handle visiting seeks succeeding - it's always because australia's screwed up or some piece of bad luck, rarely is it because the player was just very good. he's also got no appreciation for any method that isn't the same as his.

Another pet hate I listening to them say "I'd like to see him do xxxx"

Stop f***ing talking about what they're not doing and commentate on what they are doing you c**ts.

Warne on Sky Sports is a lot better than Warne on Channel 9. Probably because when the Sky guys disagree on something they press each other on it. It makes for an interesting debate.

Do I have to vote?

Probably Warne or KP if I had to, but both could laugh a little less at their own comments.

Jesus they're all terrible, they just want to crack shitty dad jokes and talk about themselves back in their own glory days.

Mark Nicholas is horrific, he's like Gerard Whatley in that every comment or moment is the biggest/greatest/classiest etc thing ever
You're insulting probably the two best commentators on air.

Warne on Sky Sports is a lot better than Warne on Channel 9. Probably because when the Sky guys disagree on something they press each other on it. It makes for an interesting debate.
Same with Taylor, it's like they put anyone in the c9 box & the iq level drops 70 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back