PS4 Best Co-Op Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 3, 2002
In a good place
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NBA Winning Machines/Dallas Cowboys
After ideas for best on line co-op games, had a mate in lock down in Vic and we have been plowing through some games of a afternoon over the past few months and we want to keep this going as its been good for his and mine mental health

So far we have completed Farcry 4, farcry New dawn and have nearly finished Ghost recon Break point

After any ideas for PS4 games please, he has a PS4, and i have a PS5. He has a lesser budget than I so older/discounted games are welcomed

any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Overcooked. It's a very fun game lol. Sure, it's not serious like others, but it's very fun.

Also you might want to check out A Way Out, which is a dedicated Co-Op story driven game. I own it but haven't been able to convince my fiance to play it with me :(

Otherwise Sports games are often super fun with couch Co-Op. Can try to take a team through the championship and each just pick a player to control.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me Co-Op games is a gap in the gaming market, the vast majority of co-op games are shooters, even looter-shooter types.

I would love to see a lot more action/adventure/RPG type Co-Op games, not just party style games like Overcooked which is really fun, but genuine genre games that offer a storyline of a Co-Op experience beyond shooters.

Some of the ones I can suggest are A Way Out, Divinity Original Sin, Rayman: Legends, if you are after games beyond the shooter genre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back