Best Coffee in Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Worked out people at work who buy a coffee a day spend 100 a month on coffee, or 1200 a year! I enjoy it but don't buy one every day. Cost could reach 1500 if you go out for a coffee on weekends ect! More than you think you spend imo

Probably buy two coffees a day. Also buy a lot of food.

If you can afford it, why not? I buy from small business in the CBD.
No issue with people buying the coffee, but just still think that it was surprising how much it adds up, if you earn the cash then why not

Little Bean Blue on Little Collins.

Mummas boy is ok... and is far cheaper than other coffee place in that little strip

Signature is Ok as well (top end of collins)

So over the coffee wankfest.

I am not a coffee campaigner... I often just choose which has the best looking staff or cheapest price :D

*, just realised I spend about $1,400 a year on takeway coffee. Need to get back into the habit of making my own but the usual places make it so good and I'm big on convenience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coffee shop at the Vic Market is populated by hipster w***ers in lab coats and 'fros - they seem to use pipettes and beakers to make it and they only use "single source milk" - I hate myself for going there but the coffee is incredible - a magnificent thick head of crema and no burning. I have tried not to go back but I can't help it

Last edited:
****, just realised I spend about $1,400 a year on takeway coffee. Need to get back into the habit of making my own but the usual places make it so good and I'm big on convenience
Just one of many things like this, if I spend say 700 a year on coffee personally I would hate to think what I spend in beer/alcohol and takeaway food!!!$$$$

Worked out people at work who buy a coffee a day spend 100 a month on coffee, or 1200 a year! I enjoy it but don't buy one every day. Cost could reach 1500 if you go out for a coffee on weekends ect! More than you think you spend imo
This could be you're answer>>>>>
I've been smashing the $1 coffee's at 7/11. It may not be the best ever, but for $1 I'm not complaining.

$1 banana bread as well :thumbsu:

The coffee shop at the Vic Market is populated by hipster ******s in lab coats and 'fros - they seem to use pipettes and beakers to make it and they only use "single source milk" - I hate myself for going there but the coffee is incredible - a magnificent thick head of crema and no burning. I have tried not to go back but I can't help it
Look up Sensory Lab in Little Collins St.

What's the coffee shop called at Vic Market?

****, just realised I spend about $1,400 a year on takeway coffee. Need to get back into the habit of making my own but the usual places make it so good and I'm big on convenience
This could be you're answer>>>>>

Look up Sensory Lab in Little Collins St.

I think it's called Market Coffee or something like that

Little Vietnamese joint, can't remember the name, does a pretty solid (not outrageous) $2.50 coffee - which is a massive bonus in this city. Just off Lt Collins, on Equitable Place.

Waldenpond its called Market Lane Coffee - even the website is wank: http://www.marketlane.com.au/

Here is a quote. Please.....Please you are making it impossible for me to love your magnificent coffee:

Admittedly, we are a little obsessed. We spend our time sourcing beans from some of the best coffee growers in the world, looking for superior coffees that are distinctive and memorable and can stand up on their own without blending. We roast them carefully to bring out the most exquisite characteristics in the cup. We then lovingly brew coffee for our customers, and help you find the right tools to brew to perfection at home. We only serve coffee that is in season, and we love to share the stories of where our beans come from, and how their journeys have influenced their taste.

MAKE IT STOP>>>>MAKE IT STOP!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back