Best fights and dummy spits in the kdfl bring back some flash backs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
STORM,VICTORY,MAN UNITED,
TO ALL WHO HAS SEEN OR BEEN IN SOME OF THE BEST BIFFS IN THE KDFL LETS HERE SOME OLD STORY'S.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad:

Dec 19, 2008
H DIVISION
AFL Club
Essendon
this years 2008 grandfinal Ardy v Standhope......
The half time brawl were Ray young landed 3 haymakers and also the late hit Shane Formica put on Wigy its was dirty but it was a big hit felt all around the ground.

Dec 19, 2008
H DIVISION
AFL Club
Essendon
Now lets get started on the biggest dummy spitter in the league PEZ MEKA it was the against Viloet Town this year when he wanted to reported the young 20yr old league goal umpire, for calling him a f***wit
sorry Pez its the 1st time the umpires had something right all year!!!!!!

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC
When I first saw this thread I wondered how long it would be until Perry was mentioned.... was not long!

Nov 15, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
it didnt take long at all mate :D
And im shocked it hasnt kept going.....:confused:
Do you have any dust ups you can rememeber?

you'd have to say the ardy v rushy 3rds game in 2006 was a pretty serious fight for youngsters it was really dirty by the ardy boys they were just street thugs just makin up the numbers and they'd start a blue when ever possible. they were cowards there were 5 of them kickin brad steele in the head while he was already half ko'd the coach that year let he's boys run off the bench to join in the "fun" he was incouraging them and then a few years down the track became club presedent no wonder ardy have the reputation they do. and i reckon there proud of it they think there intimidating but i reckon they just look like cowardly **** heads. any way the ardy boys ran in the rooms swapt numbers so the umpy couldnt report them and kept goin then after the umpy called the game off they came out and wanted to shake hands it was disgracful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back