darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I know there are many to choose from, but I am leading with Oldham's quite entertaining 'Meat pie, sausage roll, come on Oldham, give us a goal!"

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Even though it was against Chelsea, the Everton chant over the tune of Can’t Buy Me Love about them not selling us John Stones was pretty clever.

The Willian/Tottenham snub chant was hilarious until we found out the joke was on us.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
I know there are many to choose from, but I am leading with Oldham's quite entertaining 'Meat pie, sausage roll, come on Oldham, give us a goal!"

Pies are important in Oldham! I believe we were responsible for inventing the 'Who ate all the pies'? song.

For some reason they still always play Mouldy Old Dough before home games. But away games were the most fun. I once stood behind two blokes who sang 'We know a song that will get on all your nerves' for the entire first half.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz, mew2king
when a cat entered the fray at Anfield and the Kop was chanting (in the "attack attack attack!" rhythm) "a cat! a cat! a cat a cat a cat!"

_58359137_cat.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Even though it was against Chelsea, the Everton chant over the tune of Can’t Buy Me Love about them not selling us John Stones was pretty clever.

The Willian/Tottenham snub chant was hilarious until we found out the joke was on us.
Yeah, this was brilliant.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
When Lovren left Soton, I still remember his first game for Liverpool against them, their fans chanted:

"Heeeeyyy, Hey Lovren, Oooo, Aaaa, I wanna knoooww, Why you're such a c***!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad