Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

How awkward that we just signed Naitanui and B. Williams for two more years.
Oh God Reaction GIF

Hopefully they didn't sign Naitanui for much - 32 years old ruckman with bad knees. Without athletism he doesn't have anything that is really AFL standard, once that drops off he is unplayable.
His constant weight issues are causing him problems with the knees too.
Our S&C team need to be shot

When you inevitably underperform at work (likely a daily occurrence for you given this comment) do you feel you should be shot?

Better yet, should you be shot because Tracey in accounts can’t put down the fork?

Fatanui has nobody but himself to blame for being a gelatinous blob

When you inevitably underperform at work (likely a daily occurrence for you given this comment) do you feel you should be shot?

Better yet, should you be shot because Tracey in accounts can’t put down the fork?

Fatanui has nobody but himself to blame for being a gelatinous blob
Oh yes, he does.
However the S&C team should be harsher on him

Oh yes, he does.
However the S&C team should be harsher on him
My friend works for an AFL club in the S&C team and his biggest gripe is players coming back overweight or clearly straying from their programming. I reckon the S&C are doing all they can but Nic Fat just can't resist a couple big macs on his way back home from training

My friend works for an AFL club in the S&C team and his biggest gripe is players coming back overweight or clearly straying from their programming. I reckon the S&C are doing all they can but Nic Fat just can't resist a couple big macs on his way back home from training
It's the club's fault he's fat. They stopped him being able to do slam dunks so doesn't get the calorie burn from them anymore.

#Justice4DunkinNicNat

At his age weight issues are going to get worse. He's cooked as a player, obviously only extended him for marketing reasons or a dodgy deal to pay back a promise. I doubt he will play more than 10 games over the next two years and retire before his contract is up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even with Geelongs ruck woes over the last decade I don’t think they would fall for it. WC would want a first round pick too.

Geelong could get him for free this year prior to the contract extension, I suspect a club put a two year deal in front of him to be an impact player as required so the Eagles up their one year offer to two. He will be an unrestricted free agent in two years too.

But I suspect he will be doing something else then

With a baby on the way he will roll into preseason with ultimate Dad Bod and another 10kg on his back side

It’s such a shame Sean Darcy is following the same path. Sean Darcy will wish he had Nic Nats knees by the time he’s 32.

It’s staggering the s&c folk at both clubs haven’t banded together for an intervention

Last edited:
He's just being a good and considerate friend, saving the Whoppers for his old mate McGovern.

This is not the thread for the Hawthorn discussion, please take it to this thread and keep it respectful. Thanks.

Surely thats some kind of padding around his waistline to protect an injury or something...lol, it cant be his guts...surely
it looks more like padding than his guts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back