Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

The talk is that the Swans offered a 5 year deal worth around $700k per year. He declined because he wanted a 2 year deal to bring him to RFA where he would then cash in even more. He then told the swans fans not to worry, so we all thought it would be worked out. However, something happened in the last week or so to convince him that he needed to return to SA for 'family reasons'.
So I doubt it is about the money or a contract length, and it's not because he wanted to play for a team that is on the rise - he had all of that.
My thought is that playing in a state where you don't get to sleep in your own bed for 10 weeks due to lockdowns would impact your personal relationships to the degree that something needs to change. I have no more information than anyone else to base this on, however my feeling is that he just wants to get back to SA and probably doesn't have a club preference.
As I said earlier, I hope you guys get him because you have been on the other side of this a number of times.
I think it would have been his fourth.
I think you're very down on Gary, Lewis Jetta earnt the medal in 2014.
Gary had an absolute blinder by his standards with 7 touches.

MCG turf will be on its way to Optus on Monday

It's this sh*t that non Victorians can't stand about you lot. You can't have the game in your own backyard so you crack the shits, and take a bit of your own backyard down the road to the neighbour's house.

You think you own the game, and that your broke clubs and old facilities are somehow more significant than the other states.

The turf will have to isolate for 14 days - somewhere on the back green of Joondalup Resort. ;)

It's this sh*t that non Victorians can't stand about you lot. You can't have the game in your own backyard so you crack the shits, and take a bit of your own backyard down the road to the neighbour's house.

You think you own the game, and that your broke clubs and old facilities are somehow more significant than the other states.

Well we did invent the game, named the game, played the game first and created a national league from our state.....so yeah, you could say we own the game. Cheers :)

Well we did invent the game, named the game, played the game first and created a national league from our state.....so yeah, you could say we own the game. Cheers :)

Could always remind him the original name of the West Perth Football Club

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zak Butters and Connor Rozee hate Aliir Aliir, not sure on the reasons but have been told that by 4 different people that know the two.

Because he takes spectacular marks and then completely spuds the next kick straight to an opposition half forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully it gets approval to leave hotel quarantine before 14-days to make it to Optus in time for the GF
Can't see Mclown allowing this. The grass could infect the other grass and then if it rains and water runs off then EVERYONE EVERYWHERE WILL DIE.

If you could make sure you read that last line in your ear but with Morgan Freeman voice then that should do it.

Can't see Mclown allowing this. The grass could infect the other grass and then if it rains and water runs off then EVERYONE EVERYWHERE WILL DIE.

If you could make sure you read that last line in your ear but with Morgan Freeman voice then that should do it.
Maybe they can spray the grass with Astra Zeneca given it's not being used much after the hatchet job the MSM and that silly sheila from QLD have done on it.

Maybe they can spray the grass with Astra Zeneca given it's not being used much after the hatchet job the MSM and that silly sheila from QLD have done on it.
Think you're getting yourself confused - it was the emergency late-night press conference hastily organised to make it look like Scott Morrison had not totally ****ed up the vaccine rollout that led to the AZ hesitency, but keep posting misinformation if that makes you feel good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back