Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

100%

Racial abuse from fans was accepted until it was recognized for what it was. Thanks to Nicky Winmar for shining a light on that.

Racial abuse from other players was accepted until recognised for what it was. Thanks Michael Long.

I was a child of the 80’s - remember well the ‘black magic’ of the krakouer brothers (casual racism at its best). Jimmy being a perfect example of a unfulfilled indigenous talent (and he was still a star). This was what the accepted environment did to some of the most talented players to pull on a boot.

After Long, Winmar and some high profile incidents we deluded ourselves into thinking the problem no longer existed. Goodes shone a light on the issues that remained, and was driven out of the game. That is fact, whether you agree with him or not, and it’s shameful.

We would prefer not to admit there is a problem, and shout down those who force us to confront it.

I have personally been educated through this journey. I saw no problem with racial abuse on the field. I saw Nicky Winmar lose it one day against hawthorn, got something like 8 weeks for multiple incidents. I can only guess what contributed to that.

The casual racism highlighted by heretier and the collingwood review is just the latest example. We need to learn and ‘do better’, not attack the bloke telling us the hard truth.

Its funny how history paints people in certain lights. Nicky Winmar is a genuine POS who stole from or ****ed over nearly every single local club he played for after his AFL career. Every year the legend of his trail blazing grows yet his actions as an individual and how he treated others doesn't reflect his deity status

Yes, Eddie was the noisiest impediment, but if McLacklan had a spine he would've ignored his blatherings and just said, "Yep, fantastic jumper Ports - go for it!"

I honestly don't know why there is an issue with this ( except for clashing when playing the pies). If you want to wear that jumper so be it, think arguments against wearing the jumper you want to wear are pointless and more based on being vindictive than anything

Its a part of Port's SANFL history, not their AFL one.

Put it this way, the AFL expands and bring a new team into NSW called the Dapto Dogs. Large history tied to the town that is synonymous with the greyhound racing that it hosts. The colours they choose to wear are Red, White and Blue to reflect the colours the greyhounds wear. They are also wanting to wear hoops that are reflective of the oval shaped track that the dogs run on.

As a bulldogs fan, you mustn't have any issues with that?

I don't know about any dog racing-related footy teams in the Illawarra so it's unlikely. But rather ironically,but if the Glebe Greyhounds in NSW end up as an AFL expansion team I fear for the wellbeing of traditionalist Collingwood supporters. Not only do they play in vertical black and white stripes but their song is... familiar. http://www.glebejafc.org.au/club-song/

Edit: you can watch the song here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a part of Port's SANFL history, not their AFL one.

Put it this way, the AFL expands and bring a new team into NSW called the Dapto Dogs. Large history tied to the town that is synonymous with the greyhound racing that it hosts. The colours they choose to wear are Red, White and Blue to reflect the colours the greyhounds wear. They are also wanting to wear hoops that are reflective of the oval shaped track that the dogs run on.

As a bulldogs fan, you mustn't have any issues with that?
They would be called Napno Nogs. All commentators should be forced to be phonetically correct. Surely the uniform is trackie (daks), uggies and a (black) hoodie.

Dont know about Gale but anyone would be better than Gil...
The most important thing is Hocking out though IMO. Nothing rumoured about this so not thread worthy but he is a moron
I didn't know where else to post it I only lurk in the depths of certain threads . Yeah Hocking sucks the whole commission needs an overhaul tbh .

Let’s get back to some rumours ffs.

David Wirrpanda quit Dancing With The Stars after getting the guilts for participating in a backstage orgy.

Let’s get back to some rumours ffs.

David Wirrpanda quit Dancing With The Stars after getting the guilts for participating in a backstage orgy.
I heard he said "anja nees" to one of his co-stars and was hauled into the boss's office where he told the producer "anja nees" before walking out. Not quite an orgy but he tried.

Actual rumor not whatever most of this dribble has been. Comes from a family member of his. H had positive tests for weed with the AFL and claimed religious freedoms as Rastafarian and got away with. Not sure if its common knowledge already.

Personally I'm 100% fine with that, anyone who thinks weed is a performance enhancing drug is a moron and the AFL (and the government and the police) should keep their ******* beaks out of it (DUI excepted).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back