Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Actual rumor not whatever most of this dribble has been. Comes from a family member of his. H had positive tests for weed with the AFL and claimed religious freedoms as Rastafarian and got away with. Not sure if its common knowledge already.

Personally I'm 100% fine with that, anyone who thinks weed is a performance enhancing drug is a moron and the AFL (and the government and the police) should keep their ******* beaks out of it (DUI excepted).
It's still banned because it's seen as an aid to recovery.

Actual rumor not whatever most of this dribble has been. Comes from a family member of his. H had positive tests for weed with the AFL and claimed religious freedoms as Rastafarian and got away with. Not sure if its common knowledge already.

Personally I'm 100% fine with that, anyone who thinks weed is a performance enhancing drug is a moron and the AFL (and the government and the police) should keep their ******* beaks out of it (DUI excepted).
As long as you’re fine with it... the police just enforce the law, they didn’t make the law. They’re just doing their job..

Its funny how history paints people in certain lights. Nicky Winmar is a genuine POS who stole from or f’ed over nearly every single local club he played for after his AFL career. Every year the legend of his trail blazing grows yet his actions as an individual and how he treated others doesn't reflect his deity status
Warby millgrove likes this post

Its a part of Port's SANFL history, not their AFL one.

Put it this way, the AFL expands and bring a new team into NSW called the Dapto Dogs. Large history tied to the town that is synonymous with the greyhound racing that it hosts. The colours they choose to wear are Red, White and Blue to reflect the colours the greyhounds wear. They are also wanting to wear hoops that are reflective of the oval shaped track that the dogs run on.

As a bulldogs fan, you mustn't have any issues with that?

Pies fan here. Let Port (and any club for that matter) wear whatever they want for their home kit. Then ensure that every club has properly contrasting away and clash kits, so that there would be no dramas in cases of clubs with the same home colours playing against each other.

Pies fan here. Let Port (and any club for that matter) wear whatever they want for their home kit. Then ensure that every club has properly contrasting away and clash kits, so that there would be no dramas in cases of clubs with the same home colours playing against each other.
Agreed. I don't see what the big deal is. Port wear prison bars all year if they want and alternate away strips when they play Pies. Simple

It certainly wasn't that common even just 10 years ago. The combination of alcohol taxes plus meme culture (ie. nose beers) painting it in a positive light has certainly made its usage more abundant though which is unfortunate.
Very unfortunate, we must be losing that supposed war on drugs.

Went to the 50 year reunion at the G, Collingwood vs St Kilda a few years ago when the saints got up after Riewoldt and McCartin were knocked out by half time. My son (who was 5 at the time) and I (we are of Hispanic decent) where cheering on in the last few minutes taking it all in when about 5 Collingwood supporters behind us (who had given it to us all game) all poured their beers on us and proceeded to tell us to piss off back to Arnhem land you black c**T's and support a real team.

My son was traumatised by the whole thing and hasn't been back to a footy game since. Security was on them in a second with other people also holding them.
I know it's only a small percentage, but it just happens so often with that club more than others. I've heard racist taunts before plenty of times, but always hear the most out of the Collingwood supporters
Imso ******* sorry that happened.

There are no words. Scum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1056994

Shave off 20-years and the beginning of that article could have been the first lines of the original posting of Glascott's Monkey...

"Sixty Forty years ago this month, a man, a machine and a monkey made history. It’s comical, surreal, scarcely believable history, to be sure — but it’s history nonetheless."

Though the addition of 'machine' would have been an interesting (yet unnecessary) twist.

My mate just told me that this guy overhead a girl speaking on the phone to some Melbourne men who wear suits about enquiring about room availability in some local resorts for a 8 week period
Joke post but I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL have a hotel or two in QLD on notice just in case teams have to be put there. Unfortunately due to WAs strict border protocols even with local teams, for example, I suspect us and freo will be playing a couple of home games up there, as I assume borders will be opened and closed at different points this coming season, affecting a number of teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back