Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
I think it’s best to get back on track and stick to scandals and rumours. Less monkeys, more goss.

down with this sort of thing.jpg

:p

Hi Wosh !!!

Obzerva

Team Captain
May 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not a rumour, 100% fact. Big name recruits are given minimal fee "leases" on cars and houses by the clubs sponsors
100% above board and nothing the AFL can do about it.

I think I heard ages ago about at least one player who, because the car wasn’t technically theirs, would literally just park it anywhere, fines galore, but didn’t pay one of them.

so many more parking options when you don’t need to worry about no standing signs

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
Sigh, I don’t know how many times we try to tell people this...if something is untoward REPORT it and we will see it and deal with it.
Mods don’t spend 24/7 here reading 20 - 30 active MB threads every minute of the day, help us by using the report button, otherwise you really have no recourse to complain about garbage slipping through.
What are you guys doing with your lives?

I don't want to primate, so won't ask why you want us to knock off the monkey business.
2FAD6FB6-3FE9-4092-83E4-AC41A4875018.gif

Ok I’m out
Just try to keep it clean and try to keep it on topic...so I don’t have to come back in here for at least another year.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Massive scandal down at the demons. Walked past their training the other day and saw Clayton Oliver actually hit a target via foot on the run.

Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
I think I heard ages ago about at least one player who, because the car wasn’t technically theirs, would literally just park it anywhere, fines galore, but didn’t pay one of them.

so many more parking options when you don’t need to worry about no standing signs

was told this about a few Jeeps

Back