Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Yep this

Only came bank into the function because his old man followed him out and told him to pull his head in

I'm more unbelieving that Graeme Cornes was at a Port B&F than I am of Kane walking out.
Sure it wasn't Chad who told him to pull his head in?

I'm more unbelieving that Graeme Cornes was at a Port B&F than I am of Kane walking out.
Sure it wasn't Chad who told him to pull his head in?
Nope

There was a Mike Sheehan interview with all three Cornes a few years back where they tell the story

Martin Pyke walked out on a club best and fairest and he did win it.
At Fitzroy really? why?

That would have been the last Fitzroy b&f too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the pub across the road, someone had to go and tell him he’d better come back in because he’d won.
because of Pykies reputation that is great

At least he walked out to sink more piss, no because he was a sook like Kane Cornes

View attachment 1099317

I'd like to think this would be a new direction in the comments section of news articles

*in internet comment sections man..

the internet was all fun and games when it was just young computer nerds on it talking about video games and boobs

then literally everybody got on it and made it obvious how dumb the average member of society is. i used to think being anti-mainstream was wanky hipsterism, but it really is spot on because the main stream is dumb as *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back