Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I hope you're out, mate - place is kinda f’ed up right now
In the past few weeks, I've been to Tel-Aviv, Tiberias, Jerusalem, Eilat and Beersheba. I drove back up from Eilat yesterday and had gone through Beersheba at 11:30, at 13:00 Hamas fired 100+ rockets at Beersheba. As I went through Tel-Aviv I had IDF Jets going overhead and rockets landing a few km away from me. I'm up north now, pretty safe but I cancelled a trip to Haifa and Acre today due to rioting in both those towns last night.

It's a pity, it's a fairly beautiful country and I'ii bring the family back with me in a few years time; if the borders are open that is!

Been a bad week for poor Shai Bolton, came away second best in a night club brawl and now robbed of the mark of the week.

On the upside for him, his nightclub misbehaviour is being diligently swept under the carpet by Richmond and the AFL.

The AFL is an organisation that is utterly bereft of ethics.

Got some info on the nightclub incident from a source. Take what I'm saying with a pinch of salt though because it's from a witness who is a mate of my mate, not a direct source in other words.

Some drunken patrons kept yelling s**t to Bolton, Rioli and couple others who were there. To their credit, Bolton/Rioli ignored them for most of the night.
Over time though, one of the drunken patrons saw Rioli with his gf, went up to them and mentioned something along the lines of "nice upgrade from your last bird" (obviously not verbatim but something along the lines of that). The drunken patron Also made a gesture at her backside in a lewd way.
It set Rioli off - don't blame him tbh as most men would do the same thing. Also keep in mind they were copping some s**t their way for an hour before this as well. It didn't just happen out of the blue.
Rioli had a go at the patron. Bolton obviously got involved too as well as the drunken patron's mates. The scuffle didn't last long though, around 20-30 seconds before it got broken up.

That's all I was told.
Not sure if others heard a similar series of events.

Absolutely atrocious behaviour by the drunken patron in question. Don't blame Rioli for what he did to defend his girlfriend.

Got some info on the nightclub incident from a source. Take what I'm saying with a pinch of salt though because it's from a witness who is a mate of my mate, not a direct source in other words.

Some drunken patrons kept yelling sh*t to Bolton, Rioli and couple others who were there. To their credit, Bolton/Rioli ignored them for most of the night.
Over time though, one of the drunken patrons saw Rioli with his gf, went up to them and mentioned something along the lines of "nice upgrade from your last bird" (obviously not verbatim but something along the lines of that). The drunken patron Also made a gesture at her backside in a lewd way.
It set Rioli off - don't blame him tbh as most men would do the same thing. Also keep in mind they were copping some sh*t their way for an hour before this as well. It didn't just happen out of the blue.
Rioli had a go at the patron. Bolton obviously got involved too as well as the drunken patron's mates. The scuffle didn't last long though, around 20-30 seconds before it got broken up.

That's all I was told.

Absolutely atrocious behaviour by the drunken patron in question. Don't blame Rioli for what he did to defend his girlfriend.
Why wasn't the alleged 'drunken patron' booted from the club rather than the high profile Tigers boys? Bouncers know their patrons ... I reckon your mates version is dubious.

Some drunken patrons kept yelling sh*t to Bolton, Rioli and couple others who were there. To their credit, Bolton/Rioli ignored them for most of the night.
It set Rioli off - don't blame him tbh as most men would do the same thing. Also keep in mind they were copping some sh*t their way for an hour before this as well. It didn't just happen out of the blue.

That's all I was told.

What other players were there?

Why wasn't the alleged 'drunken patron' booted from the club rather than the high profile Tigers boys? Bouncers know their patrons ... I reckon your mates version is dubious.

It's not a small bar or country pub where security can ID everyone they've scanned in.

It's a busy nightclub. They probably threw them out because they were more fired up, or because there was only 2 of them vs. a group of the others. It's not like bouncers are some sort of rational and measured individuals who never make impulsive decisions.

It's weird and creepy how many people want there to be a big thing here.

I heard Chief named it Part Deux because he knows that Hird's Parisian baby is now living in Melbourne but that the Essendon media mafia have got to him and he's not allowed to heve any mention of it here

I heard Chief named it Part Deux because he knows that Hird's Parisian baby is now living in Melbourne but that the Essendon media mafia have got to him and he's not allowed to heve any mention of it here

And also because the French mother is Stewart Dew's cousin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hee hee, check this out from last night's Sportsday on 3aw. :tongueoutv1:

Gerard Healy: "...I gave Phil Davis credit for kick-starting this campaign"
Sam McClure: "I think Phil, in fairness, starts a lot of campaigns"
Healy: "Does he? He's a campaigner, is he?" Chuckles.
McClure, laughing: "Phil's a real campaigner"

Ha. Grow up, you say? Nah, I doan wanna :grinv1:

49 mins into the podcast.

Just remember, this thread is ‘Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust’
Keep it at that and tread carefully around suicide and mental health stories, of any kind.
Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back