Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

fallout11

Debutant
May 10, 2012
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
So its off season, already missing football..

As the thread says, no rumours that you heard from a mate's mate partner, etc but something either you witnessed yourself or direct from someone you trust 100%...

Only one iv got is something covered to death really haha my cousin was on a footy trip in sydney, at a bar, most of the Sydney team rock up, my cousin goes to the toilet, hears some long "sniffing" in a cubicle, no one else in there, then hannebry and buddy walk out wiping their noses...no guesses...

On a side note, he did say hannebry was a w***er par excellence, parker and goodsey were top notch blokes...

Probably not when plating for the GCS.. and probably not at the value he wanted to give to his sister.

Spot on, he would have been getting free Fiat's on the Coast.:p

Anyhow I doubt he would have been giving his sister who was a diagnosed schizophrenic and in an out of the Swanston Centre any access or ownership to a motor vehicle.

Spot on, he would have been getting free Fiat's on the Coast.:p

Anyhow I doubt he would have been giving his sister who was a diagnosed schizophrenic and in an out of the Swanston Centre any access or ownership to a motor vehicle.

So schizophrenic people can’t drive.

Gary will have been doing anything he could to support his troubled sister

I am definitely going to try and work "It's pretty good, but it's no Glascott's monkey" into a corporate meeting at some point this year

Colleague- Larry, I heard a rumour that Matt from accounts went to get a sharpie from the stationery store and when he opened the door, Josh from marketing and Chloe from HR were in the store making babies and Matt saw one of the babies and the baby looked at him.

Larry- That's a pretty good rumour, but it's no Glascott's monkey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read it more as Larry using "Glascott's Monkey" as the colloquial pinnacle of anything, not just rumours.

"Nice car mate"
"Ta, goes alright, but it's no Glascott's Monkey."

"I agree it was an awesome goal - just sayin' it's no Glascott's Monkey!"

"I like your pet chimpanzee, it's cool, but it's no Glascott's Monkey...is it?"

Thread title: "Is Dusty the Glascott's Monkey?"

Was talking to my Hawthorn supporter mate today who played at a high level himself and his sister is married to a current AFL player about the Jon Patton stuff and he reckons he heard old mate is a shocker he used to send dick pics to up to 50 chicks everynight from when he was first drafted and apparently used to get replies in the affirmative from multiple recipients on most occasions , that's why he thought it was basically normal behaviour and there could be A LOT more chicks come out . Not looking good for the General .

Was talking to my Hawthorn supporter mate today who played at a high level himself and his sister is married to a current AFL player about the Jon Patton stuff and he reckons he heard old mate is a shocker he used to send dick pics to up to 50 chicks everynight from when he was first drafted and apparently used to get replies in the affirmative from multiple recipients on most occasions , that's why he thought it was basically normal behaviour and there could be A LOT more chicks come out . Not looking good for the General .
But the point is patton aint no "glascotts monkey" then again he could be into that stuff

I read it more as Larry using "Glascott's Monkey" as the colloquial pinnacle of anything, not just rumours.

"Nice car mate"
"Ta, goes alright, but it's no Glascott's Monkey."

"I agree it was an awesome goal - just sayin' it's no Glascott's Monkey!"

"I like your pet chimpanzee, it's cool, but it's no Glascott's Monkey...is it?"

Thread title: "Is Dusty the Glascott's Monkey?"
Thanks for your report Harrison - but its no Glascotts Monkey

I am definitely going to try and work "It's pretty good, but it's no Glascott's monkey" into a corporate meeting at some point this year

I say go for it Larry - my experience has been positive by adopting Big Footy vernacular in the workplace.

Took me a while but I soon worked out this site replaces "That Word" with "campaigner" ...well I think that is what is going on, and I have since adopted this approach at work. I no longer call the annoying old bastard That Word, instead I call him a campaigner - and I now spend a lot less time in front of HR as a result.

Best bit is he is oblivious and thinks it is a term of endearment or sign of respect, like he is some battle-hardened experienced warrior or something, the silly campaigner.

I say go for it Larry - my experience has been positive by adopting Big Footy vernacular in the workplace.

Took me a while but I soon worked out this site replaces "That Word" with "campaigner" ...well I think that is what is going on, and I have since adopted this approach at work. I no longer call the annoying old bastard That Word, instead I call him a campaigner - and I now spend a lot less time in front of HR as a result.

Best bit is he is oblivious and thinks it is a term of endearment or sign of respect, like he is some battle-hardened experienced warrior or something, the silly campaigner.
The wife wouldnt put out so i had to settle for a quick *Dave Glascotts monkey* in the shower

Last edited:

I do have to laugh when Bruce calls someone a “campaigner” during a Friday night game....

Sigh, I don’t know how many times we try to tell people this...if something is untoward REPORT it and we will see it and deal with it.
Mods don’t spend 24/7 here reading 20 - 30 active MB threads every minute of the day, help us by using the report button, otherwise you really have no recourse to complain about garbage slipping through.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back