Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

What's the go with Dunstall not being married? Don't see that too often. Not the type of bloke
He was married a long time ago to a girl named Debbie. I've got the impression in the last several years that they split up

mC5Fa2y.jpg

What's the go with Dunstall not being married? Don't see that too often. Not the type of bloke
Was married to a woman named Deb for a while. Don’t think they’re married anymore.

He was into a friend of my then girlfriend back in the late 90’s - when he used to have that bar at the vaults on Flinders Street - JD’s it was called. It was about the time he did his knee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not a small bar or country pub where security can ID everyone they've scanned in.

It's a busy nightclub. They probably threw them out because they were more fired up, or because there was only 2 of them vs. a group of the others. It's not like bouncers are some sort of rational and measured individuals who never make impulsive decisions.

It's weird and creepy how many people want there to be a big thing here.
Do you feel a little cheated after the AFL/Richmond investigation?

Think 'Happy Days' and the Fonz' (Arthur Fonzerelli) .... 'I'm s's's' sooo...ry!

Do you feel a little cheated after the AFL/Richmond investigation?

Think 'Happy Days' and the Fonz' (Arthur Fonzerelli) .... 'I'm s's's' sooo...ry!

What was the outcome?

Once again, really bloody weird and creepy how much you're frothing over a couple of young blokes getting in a scuffle.

Did AFL players bully you or * your partner or something?

Rob Quiney did a q and a at a Carlton Presidents lunch the season after he made his test debut. Described Warner as the dumbest campaigner he had ever played cricket with. Including junior cricket
Can confirm this. Worked with a guy who moved to Melbourne and he played junior NSW representative cricket with David and pretty much confirmed everything you suggested. Narrcisistic idiot who will say and do whatever it takes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back