Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Alright mate, you didn’t hear this from me but the sh*t show at Carlton is about to come out, Apparently, Stocker was guaranteed midfield time from Teague at the start of the season, Stocker was also dating barker’s daughter at the time, however barker overheard stocker at the club bragging about all the birds he’s been rooting behind her back.
Naturally, barker told his daughter and the break up got messy. Barker wanted stocker dropped but couldn’t justify it to the selection committee so has then forced stocker to play in the back pocket against Stocker and Teague’s wishes.
Teague has forced Barker to step down to try and appease stocker, however the damage is done and Stocker wants out.
This is all about to come out in the next fortnight or so but Teague will also resign/get sacked and there is plenty more to fall out from this but it pretty much sums up Carlton right now 😔

Alright mate, you didn’t hear this from me but the sh*t show at Carlton is about to come out, Apparently, Stocker was guaranteed midfield time from Teague at the start of the season, Stocker was also dating barker’s daughter at the time, however barker overheard stocker at the club bragging about all the birds he’s been rooting behind her back.
Naturally, barker told his daughter and the break up got messy. Barker wanted stocker dropped but couldn’t justify it to the selection committee so has then forced stocker to play in the back pocket against Stocker and Teague’s wishes.
Teague has forced Barker to step down to try and appease stocker, however the damage is done and Stocker wants out.
This is all about to come out in the next fortnight or so but Teague will also resign/get sacked and there is plenty more to fall out from this but it pretty much sums up Carlton right now 😔
I love how every single one starts with "Alright you didn't hear this from me" 🤦‍♂️ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Chicks can go crazy for a headband. Just ask Bruce Doull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a lot of BS. Look at Stocker’s Insta. He has had the same gf for two years, you tool. And her surname is Lennon not Barker.

Last edited:
Just sharing what a mate shared from an account calm down sunshine. Wouldn’t have a clue about Stockers girlfriend and no idea what an Insta is
You don't know what instagram is?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

What a lot of BS. Look at Stocker’s Insta. He has had the same gf for two years, you tool. And her surname is Lennon not Barker.
Yeah old mate named the wrong John. It's not Barker it's John Lennon's daughter. With Stocker rooting other birds, is this why we haven't seen John Lennon at Carlton for awhile. One could only imagine he'd be upset.

Yeah old mate named the wrong John. It's not Barker it's John Lennon's daughter. With Stocker rooting other birds, is this why we haven't seen John Lennon at Carlton for awhile. One could only imagine he'd be upset.
John Lennon's daughter. Wow hes stuck his dick in the till there. No wonder he cant be ****ed with footy.

Nah, I heard it through the grapevine so now I'm left with the decision:
Did I hear it from Marvin Gaye or Creedence? Maybe, just maybe, it was the Temptations? I dunno.

Might have been The Slits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back