Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Yeah old mate named the wrong John. It's not Barker it's John Lennon's daughter. With Stocker rooting other birds, is this why we haven't seen John Lennon at Carlton for awhile. One could only imagine he'd be upset.
It's actually Ben Lennon's sister who happens to be John Barker's favourite player of all time, hence the confusion

i wanna know with all the speculation about Vic player not wanting to hub etc why Richmond after playing in Perth tonight are now going to fly to Sydney for the week before flying back to Perth to play the eagles next weekend?

All late news, but just in case you missed it:

If the players stayed in Perth they would need to remain in quarantine for the entire week. By returning to Sydney they can live as per normal and just fly in for the game.

Initially it sounded stupid, but two extra flights vs a week stuck in a hotel room is an easy choice

All late news, but just in case you missed it:

If the players stayed in Perth they would need to remain in quarantine for the entire week. By returning to Sydney they can live as per normal and just fly in for the game.

Initially it sounded stupid, but two extra flights vs a week stuck in a hotel room is an easy choice

cheers

Alright mate, you didn’t hear this from me but the sh*t show at Carlton is about to come out, Apparently, Stocker was guaranteed midfield time from Teague at the start of the season, Stocker was also dating barker’s daughter at the time, however barker overheard stocker at the club bragging about all the birds he’s been rooting behind her back.
Naturally, barker told his daughter and the break up got messy. Barker wanted stocker dropped but couldn’t justify it to the selection committee so has then forced stocker to play in the back pocket against Stocker and Teague’s wishes.
Teague has forced Barker to step down to try and appease stocker, however the damage is done and Stocker wants out.
This is all about to come out in the next fortnight or so but Teague will also resign/get sacked and there is plenty more to fall out from this but it pretty much sums up Carlton right now 😔

Oh no, not Stocker ?.

The Blues will never recover !!!.

A bit of truth hurt did it, champ?

I dont understand how a club that has so many "elite" players and first round picks can be so piss poor.
I can understand my club, we are just s**t and have a history of mediocrity to prove it. But the bluebaggers have a history of success with many flags and champion players.

I am really enjoying watching it actually 🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont understand how a club that has so many "elite" players and first round picks can be so piss poor.
I can understand my club, we are just sh*t and have a history of mediocrity to prove it. But the bluebaggers have a history of success with many flags and champion players.

I am really enjoying watching it actually 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I wish our club was piss poor forever and happy to just accept mediocrity.

This thread has gone from Scandals & Rumours to a pissing contest ala' the Bay between opposition supporters.

I think we should be tolerant of St kilda supporters in this thread. Their club has been a gift to those that love gossip, innuendo, and shenanigans.

I can understand my club, we are just sh*t and have a history of mediocrity to prove it. But the bluebaggers have a history of success with many flags and champion players.

I am really enjoying watching it actually
Blues haven't had any success since they stopped cheating the salary cap

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back