Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

We are far too accepting of the crap that is associated with out football broadcasts and media in this country.
BT had a remark last night, which I can't remember so I'll paraphrase: "both teams are aiming to kick goals" I like BT on the radio, but in what sporting competition anywhere in the world where goals are scored, would either team not be aiming to kick one?

Apparently thinks Mitchell is a dickhead like most people.
😂

Sam-Mitchell-and-Trent-Cotchin-960x540.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But don't most people also think Wingard is a dickhead?

So maybe it's a match made in heaven

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Have heard this about Mitchell as well. There's a reason Hodge took over as captain

Same person who paid the bill when Buddy had his 'accident' ?

How can you say Buuudday had an accident, those five parked cars just jumped right out in front of him, it wasn't his fault, neither are the multiple 6-7 week "injury' breaks he has from football

Clarko was at the St Kilda vs Carlton match last night

But which team was he scoping out ? Could he be after Ratten's job ?

Coaches like Clarko don't go to clubs like St Kilda, ever. Of that there is nothing I am more sure of.

I know some of you are thinking Malcolm Blight did but I think that charade only helps the argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back