Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Last edited:
It's in the Hun, without naming the player;

Comment was quickly removed from Brereton's facebook and in the artice he says the individual " is a fantastic young man and he has my admiration.”

Ahh, the "Billy Madison"

Heard from a mate who sells huna to some of the Doggies players that there was a bit of a drama between Caleb Daniel and Zaine Cordy early last year. Apparently Caleb kept calling him "Ayce" during training about 4-5 times, and Cordy ended up walloping him something shocking. Daniel kept saying that he genuinely didn't know and that he thought he was Ayce and all that, but it kept just making him angrier. Even after getting flogged, it took a few days for the leadership group to convince Daniel and get them to reconcile

All good now apparently though and they get along well

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Sad stuff.

I'm going to guess it is the 'Dermott Brereton' reply to some guy on Facebook saying Brayshaw was on the school bus and was faking falling into his daughter to grope her chest. It is on Smoko Sports as screenshots. Could be true, the original post is real and the account is friends with the Brereton account, but the response has either been removed or never existed. Smoko page posts plenty of faked screenshots that they think are funny enough.

Why bother with the mystery for such a lame rumour?

You talking about this???

IMG_5774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webbo_83

Senior List
May 29, 2006
Neerim South
AFL Club
Richmond
Heard from a mate who sells huna to some of the Doggies players that there was a bit of a drama between Caleb Daniel and Zaine Cordy early last year. Apparently Caleb kept calling him "Ayce" during training about 4-5 times, and Cordy ended up walloping him something shocking. Daniel kept saying that he genuinely didn't know and that he thought he was Ayce and all that, but it kept just making him angrier. Even after getting flogged, it took a few days for the leadership group to convince Daniel and get them to reconcile

All good now apparently though and they get along well

premiership teammates of six or seven years and he only worked out what his name was 18 months ago?!

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
You talking about this???

View attachment 1249387

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the old trick/joke at school when one would propose a bet (was 50c in my day) usually with a heavy chested girl that you could make her **** move without touching them..?
Then after a few nonsense 'Abra Cadabra's and Sim Sala Bims', you would have a good grope and when she shrieks with disgust, you simply declared; 'I lose, here's your 50c!'...

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Reminds me of the old trick/joke at school when one would propose a bet (was 50c in my day) usually with a heavy chested girl that you could make her **** move without touching them..?
Then after a few nonsense 'Abra Cadabra's and Sim Sala Bims', you would have a good grope and when she shrieks with disgust you simply declared; 'I lose, here's your 50c!'...
wayne carey likes this.png

Back