Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:
When Prestia first arrived at Richmond the fitness staff basically looked at each other, said "what the %^$k are Gold Coast doing?" and pretty much locked him out of the gym for a couple of months to strip 6kgs off him.
Said he was basically a walking injury risk they way they had bulked him up.
I remember Campbell Brown once spoke about the fitness and conditioning department at the Suns being a thoroughfare, where there was no stability or methodology that was carried through for more than 12 months. Said it made it very hard for players to get themselves right or to have much confidence in what was going on.
Steven May was the same, so not suprising.
Yep, and Lynch. Those 3 hardly played a full season between them at the Suns did they?

No surprise when this is more or less what we were training out of

d6d507dbaca1596aa50ca988075eabe0

Yuk. Horrendous news.
Condolences go out to his family & friends in this terrible time for them, if the news is unfortunately true of Harley Balic's death :(

Former Fremantle player Harley Balic dies at the age of 25
Harley Balic, an All Australian Under 18 footballer in 2015 and an AFL player with Fremantle Dockers two years later, has died.

2 min read
January 10, 2022 - 8:56PM
Leader
Harley Balic playing for Fremantle Dockers in 2017.

Harley Balic playing for Fremantle Dockers in 2017.
subscriber-breach-pixel

Former AFL player Harley Balic has died at the age of 25.
Balic, who played four senior games at Fremantle before joining Melbourne in 2018, died on Sunday morning at Highett.
Balic played junior football at Mordialloc-Braeside and went on to join Sandringham Dragons in the TAC Cup.

He was included in the AIS AFL Academy in 2014 and made the All Australian Under 18 team in his draft year.
Also a prominent under-age basketballer, Balic was touted as a top-10 selection in 2015 but Fremantle drafted him with pick No 38.
He was troubled by a wrist injury in 2016 but still figured in Peel Thunder’s WAFL premiership.
The right-footer made his AFL debut in 2017, against Essendon, having 10 disposals. He played three more senior games but during the year also took twice took “leave of absence’’ from the Dockers to deal with a personal issue.
Fremantle traded him to Melbourne ahead of 2018.
He retired during the season.

Harley Balic marks for the Dockers against Essendon.

Harley Balic marks for the Dockers against Essendon.
“It was an easy decision in the end, as I’ve thought about it for a little while now,” he told the Melbourne website.
“It’s something I’m not going to regret and I’m very appreciative to Melbourne for letting me come to the club for a second chance.
“I’ve always loved football, but my heart’s not in it and everything ends up being a grind and I think it’s just the right thing to do.
“The [club’s] VFL and AFL [teams] are both going to be successful this year and it’s something I’d love to be a part of, if I loved it, but unfortunately I don’t and it’s time to go out into the real world and see what else is out there for me.”
AFL Under 18 draft hopefuls from 2015: Greg Clark (WA), Luke Partington (SA), Harley Balic (Vic Metro), Darcy Parish (Vic Country), Ben Keays (Queensland), Jacob Hooper (NSW/ACT), Michael Hagan (NT) and Kieren Lovell (Tasmania).

AFL Under 18 draft hopefuls from 2015: Greg Clark (WA), Luke Partington (SA), Harley Balic (Vic Metro), Darcy Parish (Vic Country), Ben Keays (Queensland), Jacob Hooper (NSW/ACT), Michael Hagan (NT) and Kieren Lovell (Tasmania).
In 2020 he spoke of his difficulties after leaving the AFL.
He said he had been “wandering around, feeling pretty lost’’.
“I guess the way I left football, unfinished, left me lost in the world,’’ he told Leader Newspapers. “That brought on depressing episodes and things like that. Getting to the highest level, which you’d dedicated your whole life to, and then all of a sudden being a nobody, I found that pretty challenging.’’
Balic played local football after leaving the Demons, linking with Parkdale Vultures in 2019 and Keysborough last year.
As an under-age basketballer he played in a national championship with the Vic Metro Under 16 team.
* Victoria Police said tonight they would prepare a report for the coroner after the death of a man in Highett.
They said emergency services were called to a hotel on Nepean Highway around 11.50am on Sunday.
“A 24-year-old-Highett man was located deceased. The death is not being treated as suspicious.’’

Apr 10, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stars
A different kind of footy...

Cameron Munster has had a falling out with his long time manager / best friend. In the aftermath plenty of dirt has been thrown and many secrets shared, one of which is that the Storm superstar had a bit of a fling with a former Premier of NSW.

He would arrange to meet her at a hotel, booking separate rooms to remain conspicuous, only to end up sharing the same king size bed. These 'meetings' took place on multiple occasions.

In the spirit of the Rumours board I will not name names and provide a clue to keep everyone guessing...

HINT - Her initials are Gladys B.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
So thats 2 of 7 premiers from the last year having flings with footy players.

What next McGowan and Tim Kelly?

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS

Cameron Munster has had a falling out with his long time manager / best friend. In the aftermath plenty of dirt has been thrown and many secrets shared, one of which is that the Storm superstar had a bit of a fling with a former Premier of NSW.

He would arrange to meet her at a hotel, booking separate rooms to remain conspicuous, only to end up sharing the same king size bed. These 'meetings' took place on multiple occasions.

In the spirit of the Rumours board I will not name names and provide a clue to keep everyone guessing...

Heard it all before but wrong premier. It was Pallachook in Queensland.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

The Munster and the Monster

Back