Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Darling used to be bullied by LeCras during Darlings rookie season and Darling couldnt stand Lecras for that reason. Heard that from one of Darlings sisters who was conflicted about it all cos she thought Lecras was hot but hated that he humiliated her bro at training.

A young Fremantle player is currently on two strikes, one of which was obtained as a result of an initial test when he arrived at the club after his schoolies bender.

Jack Darling used to be bullied by LeCras during Darlings rookie season and Darling couldnt stand Lecras for that reason. Heard that from one of Darlings sisters who was conflicted about it all cos she thought Lecras was hot but hated that he humiliated her bro at training.

The same Darling who's a 6th Dan blackbelt or some equivalent??

It’s fairly common knowledge that our number 30 is gay - there was strong talk that he was to be the first AFL player to come out however this hasn’t happened (yet). Part of me would love to see it, part of me cringes at the thought of the mainly online tripe that he would cop for the foreseeable future.

There were also strong rumors that our number 5 was in the same boat - can confirm this to be untrue.
Have heard rumours 30 and 5 are a thing

A young Fremantle player is currently on two strikes, one of which was obtained as a result of an initial test when he arrived at the club after his schoolies bender.
Name and shame! :p
But seriously it’s a rumours thread. No point saying this if you don’t name
Harley Balic was rumoured to have a drug issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, don't think so...I'm interested in how the mod replies though. Apparently the pies winning a PF meant alot to alot of non-pies supporter. In the context of how actually winning a GF means alot. I'm all ears.

Like the man said, putting you lot back in your box, it was great.

Counts for nought when your a new fish in a macho environment trying to fit in but getting verbally abused..
Perhaps Lecras heard the story about what happened on the school camp & couldn't stand him as a result
Just a guess on Lecras's motives if indeed he did bully the scumbag

I don't think I've ever heard one version of the Jack Darling story that won me over because the only fact is he was at a camp ffs.

He's a soft footballer but the variety of yarns is ludicrous. I won't get into the worst one (spread by an old Freo poster who I think just made it up on the red wines one night) because it's litigious as * but some are him sneaking in to consensually hook up with a girl, or spying on someone, or any other version in between.

I don't think I've ever heard one version of the Jack Darling story that won me over because the only fact is he was at a camp ffs.

He's a soft footballer but the variety of yarns is ludicrous. I won't get into the worst one (spread by an old Freo poster who I think just made it up on the red wines one night) because it's litigious as **** but some are him sneaking in to consensually hook up with a girl, or spying on someone, or any other version in between.
I heard that a couple of years back when the club went to all the senior players asking them to take a pay cut to keep the team together, he was the only one that refused - something that didn't go down well with the others.

I heard that a couple of years back when the club went to all the senior players asking them to take a pay cut to keep the team together, he was the only one that refused - something that didn't go down well with the others.
Fans of either clubs refuse to believe me – 'as if he'd go to Freo, you wish!' or 'he's s**t why would we want him?' at the other – but I'd imagine this was around the same time, Jack Darling was open to a trade to Fremantle as Freo had a pretty decent offer sitting there for him. Source was pretty genuine in saying the dialogue was continual and both parties were keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back