Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think I've ever heard one version of the Jack Darling story that won me over because the only fact is he was at a camp ffs.

He's a soft footballer but the variety of yarns is ludicrous. I won't get into the worst one (spread by an old Freo poster who I think just made it up on the red wines one night) because it's litigious as **** but some are him sneaking in to consensually hook up with a girl, or spying on someone, or any other version in between.

It’s 100% true and happened. I went to the school.

Jack Darling used to be bullied by LeCras during Darlings rookie season and Darling couldnt stand Lecras for that reason. Heard that from one of Darlings sisters who was conflicted about it all cos she thought Lecras was hot but hated that he humiliated her bro at training.
Darling really is the biggest pussy in the AFL, imagine being bullied by Le Cras.

It’s 100% true and happened. I went to the school.
What version? Him shagging a girl (wow so crazy, don't draft this arrogant young bloke who chicks want to root because he's getting drafted!) or the incident with the disabled girl?

Darling really is the biggest pussy in the AFL, imagine being bullied by Le Cras.
It's funny how dumb crap stays in ya head. Years ago, a guy rang 3aw football to bag Paul Salmon as being a bit soft, etc, finishing his comments with, "if I was 6ft9 I wouldn't be scared of anything!"
I'd like to think that if I was the size of Darling, there wouldn't be much on a footy field I'd be scared of :p

It's funny how dumb crap stays in ya head. Years ago, a guy rang 3aw football to bag Paul Salmon as being a bit soft, etc, finishing his comments with, "if I was 6ft9 I wouldn't be scared of anything!"
I'd like to think that if I was the size of Darling, there wouldn't be much on a footy field I'd be scared of :p
Except a chest mark under pressure !!!

Yeah, I still haven't found out what Watters did at the Saints that was so bad. After he was sacked by St Kilda, Mark Fine pretty much said on SEN that he was such a **** campaigner-head that he'd never get another job in the AFL, and it looks like he was right, or has he got a gig I haven't heard about?
Do you know by any chance if it's possible to get the radio grab of that? Would be interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicken goes bang!!

Attachments

• 217B3C94-96C9-4539-9E15-5CE7FA18A376.jpeg
    217B3C94-96C9-4539-9E15-5CE7FA18A376.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2,930
Was talking to my cousin in law last night who used to play for freo and his brother was a captain of an afl club. I'm sure you can figure who it is. but he was telling me that when he played at marvel, the ground was actually in an awful state and to make the ground look better they spray paint it green at QT and 3QT to make it look better. not sure if this is a common fact but just adding my two cents in :)

Was talking to my cousin in law last night who used to play for freo and his brother was a captain of an afl club. I'm sure you can figure who it is. but he was telling me that when he played at marvel, the ground was actually in an awful state and to make the ground look better they spray paint it green at QT and 3QT to make it look better. not sure if this is a common fact but just adding my two cents in :)
Sounds true

They could probably just get Jordan Lewis to rub his head in the black painted areas of the field to touch it up a bit

Umm, do they turn themselves invisible first so not one person in the crowd notices them doing it?

Chicken goes bang!!
Essendon vs West Coast. Was the first game i ever attended. Even as a 9 year old i was aware of the conspiracy theories surrounding this. Great game. Eagles ended up winning and i got autographs from don pyke, chris mainwairing, guy mc kenna, and 1 gamer corey young.;) Awesome memories.

Have heard rumours 30 and 5 are a thing

Moore did say that going to Germany brought he and Elliott closer together but think they have always been mates who have travelled together.

There have also been rumours about number 30 and number 8 who lived together all last year and pair off together at training a lot. Also after prelim last year when the players came out to be hugged by their girlfriends, number 8 sought out number 30 for a big hug and long chat. Still they could be just great mates. They travelled to Croatia and Italy together a few years back too. Do not care if players in the team are an item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back