Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beams was a champion for leaving Collingwood but now he's a flog for returning to Collingwood. I think I understand.

LOL, another upset Collingwood supporter who can't process the words on a page.

My whole problem with him started with the piss-poor manner in which he originally left Collingwood. As I stated.

Dermie and Molly was the big rumour during the late 90s. Also linked with Roland Roccochelli back then as well.

Lol.. having sex with Roland Roccochelli would be closer to hetero sex I'd say.

Tom Boyd hasn’t signed registration papers with Norwood yet because the match payments he’s asking for would make him the highest paid player they’ve ever had.

Tom Boyd hasn’t signed registration papers with Norwood yet because the match payments he’s asking for would make him the highest paid player they’ve ever had.

Those loans he'd budgeted for factoring in the last few years of his contract aren't going to pay for themselves.

LOL, another upset Collingwood supporter who can't process the words on a page.

My whole problem with him started with the piss-poor manner in which he originally left Collingwood. As I stated.
Yep. Beams is full of s**t. I know for a fact that when he left the first time it was because he wanted away from Buckley. Didn’t get on. The old man was part of it obviously but it wasn’t the main reason. Him being at a pub sitting there betting instead of being at the Copeland I believe is pretty good proof of this. If you truly leaving because of your father being sick surely you’d be on good enough terms with the club to rock up to the Copeland.

Then the way he left Brisbane was pretty ordinary too.

My reason is that both times he left a club, first Collingwood a few years ago and then Brisbane, he basically did it in a way that he backed the club into a corner. Both times, and particularly the latter, it was not long after professing his undying love for the group that he subsequently dumped. I don't think he did it in a particularly courageous way either. Fagan only found out in the press, and it was within a week of Beams assuring him he was there for keeps.

Yes, I know about his father and it's a traumatic thing to go through. Doesn't excuse his behaviour, IMO.

I note you didn't address the material part of my post ...

Both counts?? Not sure what you're getting at.

If you mean me addressing a hypothetical (the gambling debt) and suggesting the logical outcome thereof, I'm not sure you have much basis for telling me to "reign it in". Did you also miss the "IF"?

I've addressed the other point. You also said it's not right to place one's current team over a barrel - Beams has done it twice. Pathetic, IMO.

Sorry if I was unclear.
I meant he was no longer as good a player as you stated.
And he was probably a better bloke than you stated.
He served both clubs well.
I do agree that placing a team over a barrel is less than ideal, but it is certainly not the only measure of his character.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me naive, but I don't know what you're implying by that last sentence. Or at least I hope it doesn't mean what I'm thinking.

The early 90's was when Tottie was hosting the series on Sex, wasn't it? Can't remember any references to lemonade, though.

download.jpg

For real?
He’s bonked pretty much any female with a pulse over the journey if the rumours are true but you’re suggesting he, ahem, bats for the other side?
At a sportsman’s night a few back Dipper was the guest speaker and told us that when on interstate trips he and Dermott used to room together and their way to pass the time was to have push-up comps but the kicker was Dermott made them both do them in the nude. Dipper said a house cleaner copped and eye full of two sweaty nude men on the floor one day and left quite shocked

At a sportsman’s night a few back Dipper was the guest speaker and told us that when on interstate trips he and Dermott used to room together and their way to pass the time was to have push-up comps but the kicker was Dermott made them both do them in the nude. Dipper said a house cleaner copped and eye full of two sweaty nude men on the floor one day and left quite shocked
That’s a horrific sight to imagine.

Heard a former hawk captain and brownlow medalist used to like to leave a calling card whether it be in a hotel cupboard , kettle , a girls shoe , naughty boy :poo:

Last edited:
I was bant for a while but the page with the Orval rumour is pretty magnificent.

That family really is the epitome of middle class boganry. The 2010, Wah Wah lounge era haircuts, oversized and overpriced hoodies that they wear to their 'events,' the big McMortage house and car they can probably barely pay back. They're so dumb that they wouldn't even be grateful for what they've got or feel as though they got lucky... they would actually believe they're great looking, really funny, and admirable.

I can imagine the innuendo rippling through a marquee at a d-grade event you wouldn't even get paid to attend.

That whole social scene is full of germs and former high school bully skanks. Reminds me of that wheelchair tennis flog who always rolls up to the Project to espouse his lame opinions and like, how tough his life is, and how motivating he knows he is and everything. Bloke spends every festival just about unable to use his wheelchair he's so cooked on drugs. Funny ****.

Have you seen the s**t the younger brother is doing now? Living in some house with other 'influencer' w***ers live streaming themselves playing fortnite. The exact thing he would have thought was lame as hell and beaten up kids in high school for doing only a couple of years ago, but now there might be an earn in it for him he's all guns blazing. Prick should thank his lucky stars everyday of his life that people find his dad going ape s**t funny because he'd be stacking shelves at woolies for the rest of his life if he wasn't in that family.

Have you seen the **** the younger brother is doing now? Living in some house with other 'influencer' ******s live streaming themselves playing fortnite. The exact thing he would have thought was lame as hell and beaten up kids in high school for doing only a couple of years ago, but now there might be an earn in it for him he's all guns blazing. Prick should thank his lucky stars everyday of his life that people find his dad going ape **** funny because he'd be stacking shelves at woolies for the rest of his life if he wasn't in that family.
So funny, I saw this girl somewhere absolutely ragging on him for his 'weight loss journey.'

Apparently, he's been trying to drop it, because he's just a fat little bugger, and he keeps saying how he's not drinking and 10 kilos lighter and 'this is my before and after.'

There's a photo where his biceps just go inward and the door frame has a curve in it.

Blokes shoooping their instagram. O, what a world.

He used to come into work when he did radio here in Adelaide and did tv and radio ads for work, came across as a self entitled ****** who wanted everything for nothing and wanted everything done for him immediately

edit : cant believe wan$ker is blocked on here
From personal experience he hasn't changed, as of a couple of years ago.

Bill was the opposite, really friendly and helpful

Anyone comparing Instagram 'influencers' and ragging on dipsh its like the orvals probably should be standing next to harry when lloyd rips out his, "man....you are one pathetic loser" line.....haha big footy at its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back