Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. I was under the firm impression that all Melbourne supporters have had vasectomies
Fun fact: A vasectomy doesn't stop your girlfriend from getting pregnant, it just changes the colour of the baby.

I believe Christian Salem cuts some of the Melbourne teams hair. Oliver has a pretty rude haircut at the moment and I believe it’s a Salem job.
I've heard that Jack Steven cut the lunch of one of his teammates. I know Wayne Carey did as well in his playing days, probably still does now. Garry Lyon did as well though after he finished playing. Come to think of it, the AFL is littered with lunch-cutters!

so just to confirm what i have learnt from this thread.

Anytime you go through anything slightly hard in your life rather than showing some resilience you can just claim depression?

Taking drugs depression, gambling depression, have a child so life gets a little hard depression, bang your mates mrs depression, lose a relative depression.

It is normal to mourn and be sad, it is not depression.

And people wonder why we are a self entitled nanny state?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Nobody said that.

so just to confirm what i have learnt from this thread.

Anytime you go through anything slightly hard in your life rather than showing some resilience you can just claim depression?

Taking drugs depression, gambling depression, have a child so life gets a little hard depression, bang your mates mrs depression, lose a relative depression.

It is normal to mourn and be sad, it is not depression.

And people wonder why we are a self entitled nanny state?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Well mate, all the more power to you..
You clearly have the advantage over some of us...

Josh Prudden, Footscray VFL captain, cuts the hair of several of our players.

Coincidentally, they're universally considered the players with the worst hair at the club.

I call BS. Doc Duryea was the resident barber at Hawthorn so it would be safe to assume he has taken his 'skills' over to the kennel as well.
Rumour busted!

I've heard that Jack Steven cut the lunch of one of his teammates. I know Wayne Carey did as well in his playing days, probably still does now. Garry Lyon did as well though after he finished playing. Come to think of it, the AFL is littered with lunch-cutters!

Wayne Carey cheated with a team mates Mrs? I hadn’t heard that one before

Wayne Carey cheated with a team mates Mrs? I hadn’t heard that one before

Next they will be implying that Hird, Thompson and the Bombers have been up to no good....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An AFL employee recently had an in depth conversation with Daniel Kerr in regards to his sister, Sam. The AFL in conjunction with West Coast believe to be in the initial stages of offering her 1 million for a two season deal that will see her be the face of AFLW.

Reckon she has more going for her by possibly becoming the best female soccer player in the world. She already makes a million a year.

Reckon she has more going for her by possibly becoming the best female soccer player in the world. She already makes a million a year.
She doesn't make anywhere close to a million dollars a year playing. Has a contract with the FFA for 400k and makes minimum wage on the US League

She doesn't make anywhere close to a million dollars a year playing. Has a contract with the FFA for 400k and makes minimum wage on the US League

She makes significant money as a Nike brand ambassador for the Matildas (earnings estimated at more than $500k in 2019). She'll also likely renegotiate both her W-League and National Women's Soccer League contracts.

I don't doubt the rumour (it's a smart pitch), but it'd be a damn risky move at the point when her earning potential in soccer (and enjoyment of the game) seem really high.

She got offered a $1 million, 2 year deal with Chelsea and would have every European club banging on her door, what's more she's paid as the face of Nike.

It would be like Ben Simmons coming back to play for Essendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back