Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when Ben Hudson was playing for the Bulldogs and Jack Watts was playing for the demons, Hudson (one of the game's great sledgers) decided that Jack Watts would be his target for the day. The subject matter was mostly about him being a prissy private schoolboy and that his teammates didn't like him, overrated, etc etc.
Watts was so traumatised from it that someone from Melbourne arranged for Hudson to call Watts the following Tuesday to assure him it was all just match day sledging to put him off his game.

Back when Ben Hudson was playing for the Bulldogs and Jack Watts was playing for the demons, Hudson (one of the game's great sledgers) decided that Jack Watts would be his target for the day. The subject matter was mostly about him being a prissy private schoolboy and that his teammates didn't like him, overrated, etc etc.
Watts was so traumatised from it that someone from Melbourne arranged for Hudson to call Watts the following Tuesday to assure him it was all just match day sledging to put him off his game.
You’re not serious.

Did happen exactly like that

Bahaha, I check this thread time to time so I miss a lot of s**t, but I never saw this post. This is one absolutely pathetic example of projecting. This is literally what you do / did on the Fremantle Board.

You only show up when there's some kind of negative press being reported or starting to circulate about the club, never before - and then you act like you had an idea of what's happened - but all you've done is sat there all day playing connect the dots and crafting your fantasies about the players' personal lives.

Then you get all sooky because no one on there wants to feed into and fuel your Bold & The Beautiful garbage that you worked so hard on - So you come on here for attention because clearly no one in your life is giving you any, you then berate yourself and your clubs supporters because it's easy fit in points for people who still view you as a joke anyways.

I've asked this a few times before but you've never responded, but is everything okay at home?

🍔

“Hi, Jack?

Yeah look m8, your footy club asked my footy club to give you a ring about last Saturdays game.

You’re not a big prissy mummy’s boy, obvs I didn’t mean that.”

I've asked this a few times before but you've never responded, but is everything okay at home?
Shouldn’t this question also be asked of people who this passionately hate strangers on an Internet forum?...

SA is actually a normal guy that gets told to kill himself and cops daily harassment/abuse on here... never seen anyone banned or called out for it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS, do we know EXACTLY what happened on the Crows camp yet? :D

The worst bit I've read was on here somewhere, which was that a fake hijacking of the bus was staged, which some players thought was real, so they truly thought they were running for their lives through the bush. Is that it?
Then -- and this is my guess -- Betts totally freaked out because he couldn't ring his pregnant missus at the time, in case he was gunna die, because they weren't allowed to have their phones

Last edited:
The worst bit I've read was on here somewhere, which was that a fake hijacking of the bus was staged, which some players thought was real, and they truly thought they were running for their lives through the bush. Is that it?
Yep, except Josh Jenkins ran in a giant arc to 'get out the back'

Shouldn’t this question also be asked of people who this passionately hate strangers on an Internet forum?...

SA is actually a normal guy that gets told to kill himself and cops daily harassment/abuse on here... never seen anyone banned or called out for it though.

yeah SA’s a cool guy that doesn’t afraid of anything

Heard this from a mate who was an ex journo - the wife of a certain ex-CEO of the AFL wasn't shy in hoovering up the white powder in the ladies toilets on more than one Brownlow night. Was common knowledge in media circles but they didn't dare report or speculate about it due to this CEO being a rather intimidating type.

The Fremantle Dockers are in the process of being forced by the AFL to change their club song due to the threat of legal action from the other 17 clubs.

The other clubs have banded together, led by renowned philanthropist and Collingwood President Eddie Maguire and are claiming that the lyrics "Hit ‘em real hard send ‘em down below" not only advocates violence but also for the death of their opponents and should be considered hate speech.

The issue has come to a head after the sacking of Ross Lyon and Eddie is worried that with a new coach, there is a danger that Fremantle may begin to win more games than usual and not be as awful to watch, which would expose the club song to a larger number of people.

More to come...

The Fremantle Dockers are in the process of being forced by the AFL to change their club song due to the threat of legal action from the other 17 clubs.

The other clubs have banded together, led by renowned philanthropist and Collingwood President Eddie Maguire and are claiming that the lyrics "Hit ‘em real hard send ‘em down below" not only advocates violence but also for the death of their opponents and should be considered hate speech.

The issue has come to head after the sacking of Ross Lyon and Eddie is worried that with a new coach, there is a danger that Fremantle may begin to win more games than usual and not be as awful to watch, which would expose the club song to a larger number of people.

More to come...
There you go

The worst bit I've read was on here somewhere, which was that a fake hijacking of the bus was staged, which some players thought was real, and they truly thought they were running for their lives through the bush. Is that it?

I mean that's pretty ****ed up if so. It's not the SAS, it's a footy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back