Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy Franklin in his last year at Hawks was at the Elwood Lounge one night (Ormond Rd, Elwood) , absolutely peaking, eyes wider than Alan Toovey streaming down the wing.. Must have a weak bladder as there were many trips to the cubicle in the bathroom.. He was absoloutely off his nut.

Stumbled out the front and proceeded to jump on the bonnet and roof of around 6-7 cars parked out the front and did extensive damage.

Club was contacted out of courtesy due to a mate who was also there being in media and the story was going to be printed, but their lawyers got it shut down and the story never saw the light of day.

8-10 years ago Hawthorn play a game in Tasmania, A friend is at a club in Melbourne and said Buddy walked in at about 2 am off his nut walking around and touching anyone for 30 minutes.

It takes 3 security guards to drag him out and on his way out Buddy yells 'You can't throw me out...I'M BUDDY FRANKLIN!!!'

Ex Carlton premiership coach is slaying a co-worker of my Mum's.
He is married to another women btw...
Its been going on for at least 10 years

They're all decrepit so it's gross anyway, but Jezza and Wallsy's wives are dead. So that leaves *shudder* Parkin, Big Nick and bugger me...Barrass?

Bloke I know lived close to a premiership winning Collingwood CHF. Reckons some time about 2013-14ish that he started up with a new girlfriend and that their blues were loud enough for the whole neighbourhood to be involved. Blames his decline in form on the home front.

Not saying any abuse is fine but there are degrees, do u know if there was any physical abuse? Was this a verbal? Back n forth or just GBFFF? Can't stand dogs who do s**t like tht..

Men cant yell at a woman, thats apparently abuse. The fact she spits on you and hits you with a block of wood, its no grounds to yell at her.

Serenity now, Serenity now....

I saw Ben Rutten at Adele and it disappointed me

Didn't notice any players at the Beiber/Sheeran concerts, but that doesn't mean they weren't there

(I worked at them all)

Yeah look I don't look down on people who enjoy top 40 music because I'm not a thoroughbread *******

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8-10 years ago Hawthorn play a game in Tasmania, A friend is at a club in Melbourne and said Buddy walked in at about 2 am off his nut walking around and touching anyone for 30 minutes.

It takes 3 security guards to drag him out and on his way out Buddy yells 'You can't throw me out...I'M BUDDY FRANKLIN!!!'
Thought he would’ve yelled “I BOUGHT A JEEP”

Told this story more than a few times now, but broke into Campbell Brown's Facebook as a teenager. Pretty sure there was a fair bit to show he was messaging a few girls while he had a partner.

Mate of mine got headbutted by Bernie Vince in an Adelaide nightclub when the big dog Bernie tried to shove to the front of the line at the bar and my mate wouldn't have it. Bernie gave him the old "do you know who I am" and appeared to be highly...stimulated. Got swept under the rug.

Was at a work Christmas party in 2010 and got talking to a young indigenous man who turned out to be a very good mate of Freo's Michael Johnson. Being his good mate, I quizzed him on the relatively recent incident where Johnson got busted for drugs down a Perth alleyway, and got the mate's version of what actually occurred.

He then went on to tell me of an incident where Stephen Hill got busted in a toilet a la Wayne Carey with the sister of a then-current Freo champ which had caused a lot of friction within the playing group.

Said champ has since retired.

I have kept a close eye on BF over the years to see if any hint of this 'scandal' appeared but it never has.

Think we all know there's a bloke at the pies that, let's just say wouldn't have been too keen with Jack Watts' obsession with the female anatomy. If you know what I mean...

Have heard a similar story about Buddy throwing glasses around and the bouncers basically laughing it off because it was Buddy.

Also know a bloke's brother who supposedly witnessed him just pissing in the middle of a nightclub bathroom floor, not anywhere near a cubicle or urinal.

Not a rumour, more from first hand social circle experience. A certain player known for his performance in big games, subsequently relocated interstate after he was advised it was in his best interests. Burned through friends and acquaintances very quickly. After being named in his club's team of the century, subsequently sold off the plaque he received to commemorate the event to pay the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back