Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Bay Giant

All Australian
Suspended
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Noel Bridge. Found it, cheers. He is the piece of s**t that threw his beer over Zach Merrett and is facing a lifetime ban from all AFL games. The same incident occurred in Brisbane 10 years ago and the lions offered an immediate apology to the player, the WCE however had swept this under the rug.

Just like the McGovern incident. 👏
He’s poured beer over a player twice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post padding

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Noel Bridge. Found it, cheers. He is the piece of s**t that threw his beer over Zach Merrett and is facing a lifetime ban from all AFL games. The same incident occurred in Brisbane 10 years ago and the lions offered an immediate apology to the player, the WCE however had swept this under the rug.

Just like the McGovern incident.
McGovern get Gardiner’s phone contacts did he ?

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now I’m told the WCE are trying to squash this (informing their premier partner The West not to run any articles on this) but the AFL integrity unit has identified this flog. Anyone have any idea who he is?
We should run a poll.

What was the best 'rumour' posted. By 'rumour' I mean, the most vague bullsh1t with no details whatsoever. This one would be up there...

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think the best rumour posted in this forum has been that Gil's snake has escaped the cage. And that he will resign, imminently.
At least that rumour, albeit rubbish had some details to what they were talking about. Half the rubbish in here is "big news coming, per my sources. The clues are Macgyver, paperclips and season 3 of the amazing race. Good luck guessing, idiots"...

bomberz20_72

All Australian
Jul 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United
At least that rumour, albeit rubbish had some details to what they were talking about. Half the rubbish in here is "big news coming, per my sources. The clues are Macgyver, paperclips and season 3 of the amazing race. Good luck guessing, idiots"...
Bugger you just got my rumour out before me....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lord_Flashheart

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2009
The Whore Tree
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Warriors

The Brisbane thing, are you referring to Brad Johnson?

I remember that game, Brad had gone down injured in the forward line and was being attended to so the Brisbane players weren't near him. Next thing he springs up and takes the mark and pretty sure he kicked a goal off the back of it. The person who "beered" him was in the same pocket I think.

I would have thrown a beer at him too. s**t campaigner

BadSeed

Club Legend
Dec 10, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

How has it been swept under the rug? The west, perth now and all the media ran articles on this person identifying him.

The Eagles have nothing to do with it? He was in that area obviously because of his fathers business contacts etc, but he doesn't live in WA, lives in Adelaide.

So news articles were printed, there has been no cover up. You seem to just carry on posting unfounded rumours constantly about Eagles players while trying to live the lie that Freo are perfect citizens?

The rumour on McGovern, that same person arrested was mates with Taj Burrow, Josh Kennedy among others. Just because you know someone or are friends with that person doesn't automatically mean you are consuming drugs they posses.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good stroy JammoMonty which by reading your posts you never do.

MadMundy

All Australian
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Heard rumours on the Fremantle board that a player has pi**ed off the playing group and may be traded.

Possibly linked to another rumour that Connor Blakely supposedly slept with Ed Langdon's ex girlfriend 3 weeks after they broke up

Top Bottom