Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old news but Bruce Gibbs getting barred from SAJC after a big day on the punt and a few hells angels rocking into Morphettville racecourses ‘Diva Bar’ to have a chat about the money he lost that day, followed up by them rolling into west lakes a few days later leading to a subsequent ‘illness for round 4 2019’
Who does Bruce play for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that was his sister

68097d2d55463facfaf1c221a8f039fb.jpg

I think his uncle is some form of QC!

Richmond #11 loooooves some off-season nose powder apparently. I'm sceptical though, as there are is rich anecdotal evidence that the culture @ Punt Road is impeccable.

AFLW player (the one who drinks her bathwater a tad too much) walked out of a cubicle with some dude I loosely know at a Skegss gig.

* both rumour mill-derived of course, not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Some juicy rumours coming out of the Brisbane camp:

Berry/McLuggage have been known to share underwear.

Rayner & Witherden are best mates. See them up at Noosa all the time. The 2017/18 draft class are epic on the circuit apparently.

A fair portion of the Lions playing group are avid golfers.

Harris Andrews has FTTP nbn (unconfirmed).

Last edited:
Tom Lynch wanted to go to Collingwood, but the Pies rescinded their offer after an extended meeting with him. Reportedly lacked in character/came off as a really strange dude.
Makes perfect sense. That's why they took a punt a reputable like dayne beams.

Tom Lynch wanted to go to Collingwood, but the Pies rescinded their offer after an extended meeting with him. Reportedly lacked in character/came off as a really strange dude.

He's not strange, just dumb as dog s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back