Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch Robinson and Nick Robertson I bet too. I did hear something about Hipwood once as well. Christensen also a possibilty. Not to mention all the youngsters I don't know enough about. Maybe Thomas9 could elaborate
Hipwood is as clean as they come. No dirt on him at all.

I've heard a lot of Hawks players. To the point where I can't even remember. Obviously the Pies boys back in the day. You don't even remember the names you hear because it's such a normal thing these days

Where to start with Hawthorn. Goodness me. If you went to Eve before it closed, chances are you ran into Hilly in the midst of a rave.

Isn’t common knowledge to me. 10 players is almost a quarter of an afl list. Would love if u could expand on the 10 players at the lions that ‘dabble in that stuff’ being common knowledge and all- would be a very interesting read...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha yeah sorry mate but there would be around 10 on most lists, there's no proper evidence, there's no names, I don't know where you think I would have either from but I'm just talking from my experiences around people.
I picked out 7 blokes on the list in 2 mins who I reckon are likely types, but I would never go posting their names as that's just inappropriate.

Hipwood is as clean as they come. No dirt on him at all.

Where to start with Hawthorn. Goodness me. If you went to Eve before it closed, chances are you ran into Hilly in the midst of a rave.
So Robbo, Robbo and Christensen are a yes then lol

As for Hawthorn it was almost impossible to go out and not see one or two of them on a night out a few years ago

Tom Lynch wanted to go to Collingwood, but the Pies rescinded their offer after an extended meeting with him. Reportedly lacked in character/came off as a really strange dude.
Toms head would have brain damage as he was well known for having ten packs of pingers every weekend to him self up on the goldy when playing at the suns and now out in Melbourne party scene as well . He's a bit of a scatter head to be honest as loves getting loose.

Last edited:
Toms head would have brain damage as he was well known for having ten packs of pingers every weekend to him self up on the goldy when playing at the suns and now out in Melbourne party scene as well . He's a bit of a scatter head to be honest as loves getting loose.
I don't think this is true tbh. Was never one of our loose cannons.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty’s first Jeep he received only lasted a few months.
A weekend back in Bendigo with the boys went slightly astray when the Jeep ended up on its roof while mucking around in the bush .

Source. He’s old high dresser.

High dresser?

Is that a person that assists footballers in getting high?

Or help getting dressed when geared up.

I'd be utterly shocked if Zorko isn't on the stuff. Wouldn't be surprised Rayner/Witherden either

Cocaine does turn people into awful human beings, though there's ample evidence Dayne has that covered on a natural high.

Anyway, given where he plays, surely a Captagon man?

They all get on it through their 20's and calm down a bit later like most other people, they just happen to be in a different career.

I reckon Robinson has calmed down, but he would've been a weapon a few years ago.

Most of the Carlton boys do, including our fearless leader.

Most of the Carlton boys eh?

majority of the 2016 Dogs flag side as well were weapons on the snowy stuff.
Libba, stringer, McLean and Macrae absolute menaces on it, but all upstaged by the mighty Bont. Man cannot get enough of the stuff.

Not hard to see how when past players like Gia, Matty Boyd, Gilbee and Luke Darcy are considered legends of the club and most are still involved in some capacity

Yeah. Saw them getting on it during a morning S/E session at Mooloolaba beach earlier this month. The playing group had to take turns distracting Jack Russell.

Interesting.

How did they distract him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back