Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well, not at the moment. My hands are busy typing.
What have they been doing between my last post and your response just now?
BAEE6B30-13C9-4FEB-9626-4142C9EEC9EB.gif

Forgive me if already posted

Brian Lake/Harris invited his best mate over from Adeliade to Melbourne to live as he was going through some issues.

The best mate ended up having an affair with Lake's missus and are now together with children of there own
Maybe Lakes issues were his wife

In which case his mate solved them for him

May 12, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leicester City
The missus of a friend used to work at Ferrari Formalwear in Perth at the start of the decade. On two non-consecutive occasions, she's hired suits to AFL players (she's not an AFL fan). Both times she asked for their names, they responded "Don't you know who I am?". One was Matthew Pavlich (understandable I'd say). The other.............Tom Swift!
Wayne Carey did that in my home town back in the day. Was doing the wobbly dancing most drunks do and spilled a drink on my sober friend, then demanded he buy another. Mate said * off. Carey put my mate against the wall with a "don't you know who I am ??". Was then tapped on the shoulder and turned around, looked up, and met my other mate Big Johnny, who proceeded to say "put him down or you'll find out who I am." Carey bought a round of drinks.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Wayne Carey did that in my home town back in the day. Was doing the wobbly dancing most drunks do and spilled a drink on my sober friend, then demanded he buy another. Mate said fu** off. Carey put my mate against the wall with a "don't you know who I am ??". Was then tapped on the shoulder and turned around, looked up, and met my other mate Big Johnny, who proceeded to say "put him down or you'll find out who I am." Carey bought a round of drinks.

Wayne Carey did that in my home town back in the day. Was doing the wobbly dancing most drunks do and spilled a drink on my sober friend, then demanded he buy another. Mate said fu** off. Carey put my mate against the wall with a "don't you know who I am ??". Was then tapped on the shoulder and turned around, looked up, and met my other mate Big Johnny, who proceeded to say "put him down or you'll find out who I am." Carey bought a round of drinks.

If you read this as Johnny being a slang term for penis, this anecdote takes a dark turn.

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Out of all the things that never happened, this one never happened the most.

scottishfiction

Team Captain
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Didcot, Yateley, Winnersh, Taplow
also I love Pav to death, an underrated champion footballer who excelled in three proper positions – full back, rover, full forward – and did it from day dot 'til day die. huge loyalty, icon of the club, you'd give anything to draft a guy like that at #1 let alone 3 but...

it's no surprise he shops at a place called Ferrari Formalwear. not the classiest fella going around. he does Coles online ffs.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
also I love Pav to death, an underrated champion footballer who excelled in three proper positions – full back, rover, full forward – and did it from day dot 'til day die. huge loyalty, icon of the club, you'd give anything to draft a guy like that at #1 let alone 3 but...

it's no surprise he shops at a place called Ferrari Formalwear. not the classiest fella going around. he does Coles online ffs.
Is using Coles online a no no for the classy? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back