Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have already been mentioned....I’ve heard that Elliot Yeo wants out of West Coast. Both him and his father are annoyed at the club for trying to rush him back from his hip injury.

Collingwood could be a destination for him. There was talk of De Goey coming to the Eagles, but apparently he’s staying put.

I’ve heard a few mentions about Yeo, I saw a post a few pages back that Carlton are apparently interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It may have already been mentioned but there's a rumour going around that Elliot Yeo may be assessing his options. Apparently he's not too happy about the eagles rushing his dad back from a calf injury.. or something

It may have already been mentioned but there's a rumour going around that Elliot Yeo may be assessing his options. Apparently he's not too happy about the eagles rushing his dad back from a calf injury.. or something
First I’ve heard of it...

I heard somewhere that Carlton might be interested...but can't reveal my source.

I hear there are a truckload of players wanting to join the suns.
I myself have seen literally dozens of players walking around the place

How many of those several dozen can we fit in a truckload?

I mean it could be 50 Caleb Daniels or 2 Stewart Dews.

Is this Chinese Whispers?

I heard a rumor that Elliot Yeo is assessing his options. Apparently hes not too happy about the Eagles kidnapping his dads calf and getting it injured

I hear there are a truckload of players wanting to join the suns.
I myself have seen literally dozens of players walking around the place

Ben Rutten surely doesnt fit the list profile? Plus he is a coach now anyway

Is this Chinese Whispers?

I heard a rumor that Elliot Yeo is assessing his options. Apparently hes not too happy about the Eagles kidnapping his dads calf and getting it injured
I heard was West Coast was angry at Elliot Yeos dad for not serving Carlton draught at the Hippie club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back